Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 9, 2010 10:01 AM

Nov 2009
I don't know, I just did, either that or I forgot. (I have really bad memory)

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 19, 2010 9:21 AM

Apr 2008
Actually, I'm not really a huge Bleach fan... but I've been looking up a whole bunch of Bleach doujinshi and these two are definitely one of my favorite pairings! <3 If you ever want a download section in your club, I can totally hook you up with some doujinshi for this pairing! <3
Feb 19, 2010 3:49 PM

Nov 2009
inuyashashotty said:
Actually, I'm not really a huge Bleach fan... but I've been looking up a whole bunch of Bleach doujinshi and these two are definitely one of my favorite pairings! <3 If you ever want a download section in your club, I can totally hook you up with some doujinshi for this pairing! <3

I'll take up on that offer. Arigatou

Feb 19, 2010 6:53 PM

Apr 2008
SakaiNoSabaku said:
inuyashashotty said:

No problem. Would you mind making me an admin so I can edit the first post of the download topic with the list of GrimmUlqui doujinshi...? I'll have a list made on the first post as well as individual posts with the different doujinshi (cover, description, and download links included). Sound good?
Feb 19, 2010 9:07 PM

Nov 2009
inuyashashotty said:
SakaiNoSabaku said:
inuyashashotty said:

No problem. Would you mind making me an admin so I can edit the first post of the download topic with the list of GrimmUlqui doujinshi...? I'll have a list made on the first post as well as individual posts with the different doujinshi (cover, description, and download links included). Sound good?

Sure does

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who's on top?

KokoroSawada - Feb 5, 2010

5 by lunix3 »»
Jul 13, 2010 1:46 PM

» Doujinshi Requests

yaoiisgood - Jul 2, 2010

0 by yaoiisgood »»
Jul 2, 2010 12:44 PM

» Birthday Suggestions

KokoroSawada - Mar 24, 2010

2 by yaoiisgood »»
Jun 29, 2010 1:07 PM

» [Closed] Member Cards~

merry_berry94 - Mar 16, 2010

29 by Yerian »»
Jun 6, 2010 4:32 AM

» Member of the month

KokoroSawada - Apr 13, 2010

0 by KokoroSawada »»
Apr 13, 2010 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.