Forum Settings
Forums
New
Should the manga version of Otome Dori be added to !manga relations?
Mar 29, 2016 2:47 AM

Feb 2015
I haven't read the manga but from what I was told was unlike the OVA version where M.C stayed with Otome, the manga version depicts the little sister ended up getting pregnant by the M.C after reverse rapeing him. Thus to the point where he ends up giving up on Otome.

Despite this is what they said I'm still skeptical about adding it to manga relations so I'm gonna let y'all decide it's fate.

I'll make my decision after three votes.
hentaisoulbrothaMar 29, 2016 2:50 AM
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 10, 2016 4:51 AM
Oct 2014
Just read the last arc from ootoshit dori.
The Mc married to otome and have daughter. But someday the mc found disc which contain otome having sex w/ multiple men ((its concensual sex) while pregnant mc kid). then the MC hang himself. More or less like that.
Well thats all otoshit dori all about, ntr is its main and subgenre.

Well i dont think we should add any series as long it contain ntr, but if in the end its good ending maybe we can make an exception.
dixie89Apr 10, 2016 4:57 AM
Apr 12, 2016 7:41 PM

Feb 2015
dixie89 said:
The Mc married to otome and have daughter. But someday the mc found disc which contain otome having sex w/ multiple men ((its concensual sex) while pregnant mc kid). then the MC hang himself. More or less like that.

Well i dont think we should add any series as long it contain ntr, but if in the end its good ending maybe we can make an exception.

Thanks for clearing that up, I knew I wasn't skeptical for nothing. Unlike NTR where the heroine cheats just do it, GTR focuses on all aspects with some of the GTRing occuring when the MC is being mistreated and/or neglected by the heroine. Examples: Momoko, Renzu: Futari no Kyori, and Endless Serenade.
hentaisoulbrothaApr 12, 2016 7:49 PM
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Apr 12, 2016 11:01 PM
Oct 2014
hentaisoulbrotha said:
dixie89 said:

Thanks for clearing that up, I knew I wasn't skeptical for nothing. Unlike NTR where the heroine cheats just do it, GTR focuses on all aspects with some of the GTRing occuring when the MC is being mistreated and/or neglected by the heroine. Examples: Momoko, Renzu: Futari no Kyori, and Endless Serenade.

So u will add any series as long as it contain gtr?,
even the ntr genre more stronger than gtr?
even in the end the mc get ntr-ed?
ex: Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake, Akebi no Hana: Maho,
CMIIW but i think it will contradiction with the purpose of the club.
dixie89Apr 12, 2016 11:08 PM
Apr 13, 2016 12:55 AM

Feb 2015
dixie89 said:
hentaisoulbrotha said:

1. Yes....if they meet the requirements.
2, 3, and 4. Believe me I wouldn't give them the light of day neither however this is the club's decision. And as a head club administrator I can't be biased about what gets added. Now don't fret, not only do I give out warnings that the hentai is NTR dominant for those who want to avoid the genre, but their are others that are stronger than NTR as well as GTR hentai that have vanilla and harem endings.

As for Akebi no Hana: Maho I look at that one as NTR vs GTR after the second girl exposed the cheating heroine to the MC and noticed he was on the verge of breaking she decided to make out with him to help him get over the loss. In the end he didn't break this is why he didn't answered the phone when she called after the whole ordeal. GTR Interference.
hentaisoulbrothaApr 13, 2016 1:08 AM
Apr 13, 2016 2:06 AM
Oct 2014
hentaisoulbrotha said:
dixie89 said:

2, 3, and 4. Believe me I wouldn't give them the light of day neither however this is the club's decision. And as a head club administrator I can't be biased about what gets added. Now don't fret, not only do I give out warnings that the hentai is NTR dominant for those who want to avoid the genre, but their are others that are stronger than NTR as well as GTR hentai that have vanilla and harem endings.

As for Akebi no Hana: Maho I look at that one as NTR vs GTR after the second girl exposed the cheating heroine to the MC and noticed he was on the verge of breaking she decided to make out with him to help him get over the loss. In the end he didn't break this is why he didn't answered the phone when she called after the whole ordeal. GTR Interference.

By club decision, u mean ur decisions right.
And when u said abt gtr interference, u forgot to add ntr interference too.
Afterall gtr wont happened if mc not ntr-ed at the first place.

hentaisoulbrothaApr 14, 2016 5:08 PM
Apr 14, 2016 5:10 PM

Feb 2015
dixie89 said:
hentaisoulbrotha said:

By club decision, u mean ur decisions right.
And when u said abt gtr interference, u forgot to add ntr interference too.
Afterall gtr wont happened if mc not ntr-ed at the first place.

Nope, just like how I did the poll for this one, I did it for all and let the members decide.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» I'm specifically interested in GTR where the looks of the two girls is the opposite of what you'd expect.

KuudereKun - Jan 11

0 by KuudereKun »»
Jan 11, 4:55 PM

» The Skeptics of GTR

hentaisoulbrotha - Apr 11, 2016

1 by KuudereKun »»
Jan 11, 4:49 PM

» Any questions regarding GTR Hentai

hentaisoulbrotha - Apr 26, 2015

1 by Grady-Gmoney_199 »»
Apr 21, 2023 6:54 AM

» It's been a long time

hentaisoulbrotha - Feb 13, 2022

1 by greed2 »»
Feb 13, 2022 6:54 PM

» Where to find? Spoiler (Momoko)

shirlulu07 - Aug 17, 2020

0 by shirlulu07 »»
Aug 17, 2020 11:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.