Forums
New
Mar 6, 2016 11:51 AM

Dec 2013

Discuss and elaborate !!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 6, 2016 2:51 PM

Jun 2015
Choosing one favorite anime is something that is very difficult. So I will just talk about one of my favorite anime, Golden time. I am a big fan of romance anime, and this anime tops my list in terms of its romance. When I first watched it, I immediately fell in love with the main girl character Kouko <3. She wasn't like any character I had seen before. Kouko was the character that got me interested in golden time, however the story kept me watching! I really enjoyed the ups and the downs in the anime. It was also one of the first anime that made me tear up ;( My personal rating for Golden time is 10/10. You should defiantly check it out if you haven't already!!

hands getting cold, losing feeling is getting old
was i made from a broken mold?
hurt, i can't shake, we've made every mistake
only you know the way that I break

Mar 11, 2016 6:41 AM
Jul 2018
Claymore
Unfinished anime and for that reason i read the manga..first one ever
I found myself in Claire and Teressa..go with the stream type person but ruthless and brutal if someone try to mess with me or my friends
Mar 19, 2016 9:18 AM

May 2015
My all time favourite would be Soul Eater :)
I love the characters, the silliness, pretty much everything. The story is unique and the art style is different compared to others. It’s also a masterful combination of cool, funny and touching moments.
I'm not even creative enough to think of a cool signature ^~^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Chat

azoutes - Apr 9, 2016

6 by Decclo »»
May 10, 2016 3:48 PM

» Staff chat

philtecturophy - Mar 6, 2016

0 by philtecturophy »»
Mar 6, 2016 11:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.