Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2015 5:08 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Spanking scene was pretty hot, very nice jiggle of her butt from the slaps!

Yuri sex and orgy scene was pretty lewd (///∇///) many erotic positions, transitions into them, and animated well!

Yumi-chan and green haired nurse cried and pleaded in good voices (*˘︶˘*) and their tears and drool and helplessness during the rapes were delicious (っ˘w˘ς)
Good techniques by the rapists!
Feb 18, 2017 11:32 PM

Mar 2016
That was some nice animation, better than some of the animation of modern hentai's such as the gif like animation of Queen Bee.
Jan 27, 2018 1:00 PM
Jul 2018
The big dipper on Mr. Yamamoto's phallus may've been influenced by the protagonist of Fist of the North Star.
Feb 3, 2019 8:52 AM

Jan 2013
i love how easily they can get over the fact of almost getting raped in that hospital full of sexually frustrated degenerates lol. but thats how hentai works.
Dec 18, 2020 8:09 PM

May 2014
Haha, lol. The first scene was sexy with green hair glasses-kun. What a nice yuri scene. Looks like glasses-kun was a lesbian, but got turned into a bisexual. hahaha

I hope innocent boy-kun gets a taste of Yumi's pussy too. He and glasses-kun are the only ones deserving of it.

The leadership are really corrupt and uses the girls as their toys. The end was satisfying. I glad if that old fuck dies.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seijun Kango Gakuin Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Dec 18, 2015

4 by mangalicker94 »»
Dec 18, 2020 8:50 PM

Poll: » Seijun Kango Gakuin Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Dec 16, 2015

3 by mangalicker94 »»
Dec 18, 2020 7:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.