Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2015 7:37 AM

Jun 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This time it's raclette~ I love raclette so it was nice to see them eat it. Next time I'm gonna try it with potatoes with skin, too!

It was also nice to see Eri's visit! I hope she would visit the sisters in later chapters, too, but I doubt that will happen...
Apr 8, 2018 12:35 AM

Apr 2017
Raclette is so good ! And it's even better with friends, Ayari made a good choice. I usually put cheese on potatoes but I would love to try with bacon or bread too.

Ayari approved the cheese/pineapple mix, so I conclude that she also approve pineapple pizza. Ayari said it was good, so end of the argument and hail pineapple pizza.

buy mochi at the mochi store
and friends at the friend store

Oct 16, 2018 5:54 AM

Oct 2017
i felt very attacked by this chapter!!! i've read about it and seen it in docs but i've never eaten raclette cheese and now i want it even more. the idea of making different dishes and using it as a topping was AWESOME and i'll def try it at home.......one day
[url=https://myanimelist.net/profile/mifti]
[/url]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan Chapter 69 Discussion

luinthoron - Sep 29

0 by luinthoron »»
Sep 29, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan Chapter 67 Discussion

luinthoron - Aug 10

0 by luinthoron »»
Aug 10, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan Chapter 66 Discussion

luinthoron - Jul 7

0 by luinthoron »»
Jul 7, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan Chapter 65 Discussion

luinthoron - Mar 10

0 by luinthoron »»
Mar 10, 7:20 AM

Poll: » Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan Chapter 64 Discussion

luinthoron - Oct 25, 2022

0 by luinthoron »»
Oct 25, 2022 4:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.