Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2015 2:38 AM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Discuss!
Nov 10, 2015 11:58 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Ah! This was an interesting little sequel. I didn't think I'd want to go this deep into "Sekuhara" love life, but it turned out to be a new ride. A lot of relationships explored which fall into really similar lines.
Sorano's cute; I couldn't help but find him adorable, but dang his legs were long.
But what's surprising is how adorbs "Sekuhara" was. I'm glad we got to see our previous couple and how they were doing as well.
I 'm not sure if we really needed to go into "Sekuhara's" teacher as well since Sajou came back into the picture, but it was welcomed anyway. It's all good.

EDIT: Omg, I almost forgot about this! He's huge!
SwiggyNov 11, 2015 12:04 AM

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Nov 27, 2015 11:34 PM

Jul 2012
^ lmao yaoi bodies xD

Eh, I found it kind of average. Above average, I guess but adding a random secondary couple with their own backstory/drama was kind of too much. I really liked Sorano nevertheless. I'll go check out the sequel "OB" in the future.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora to Hara Chapter 1 Discussion

Roth - Oct 30, 2014

3 by CalmTeaTime »»
May 13, 2021 1:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.