Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2015 1:45 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty fun first episode, quite like the general setting and the characters seem also quite interesting but they do require some more development! Let's see what's next.
May 23, 2018 5:53 PM
otp haver πŸ€ͺ

Jul 2017
Each of the characters seem quite versed from her parents to even the perv coach. And Minatsu especially is quite the protagonist. She doesn't take any shit and isn't bounded into a corner what so ever.

Glad I took this up on a whim, I'm really enjoying it a lot.
StripesMay 23, 2018 8:01 PM
Aug 23, 2022 11:09 PM

Jan 2018
Another Adachi Mitsuru anime that didn't get remastered. But at least it's still watchable.

Very interesting setting with lots of characters. But for that reason, the first episode also felt very fast-paced and it felt like too many things happened without a proper introduction to anything. It's one of those anime that have a minimal amount of internal dialogue I guess.

Love that this is a shoujo anime. The main character being a girl who plays softball is an interesting mix-up from the other Adachi Mitsuru anime I watched. I know that Hiatari Ryoukou! was shoujo too but halfway through it felt like the focus went from the female lead to the male lead(s).
Aug 3, 2023 4:55 AM

Aug 2013
The fact that the softball/boxing teacher is a pedo just gets downplayed. Apparently just shits and giggles. Disturbing.

Aside that the animation isn't too bad and their are some nice elements. Also a nice opening.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Slow Step Episode 5 Discussion

acetokai - Aug 28, 2010

15 by Catalano »»
May 20, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Slow Step Episode 4 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Sep 8, 2015

1 by 0451 »»
Aug 28, 2022 7:39 AM

Poll: » Slow Step Episode 3 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Sep 8, 2015

2 by 0451 »»
Aug 25, 2022 11:19 PM

Poll: » Slow Step Episode 2 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Sep 7, 2015

2 by 0451 »»
Aug 24, 2022 12:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.