Forum Settings
Forums

Did you ever wanted to give up from Dark Souls at some point ?

New
Jul 20, 2015 11:09 AM

Feb 2015
Etc tell your hardest moments when you had in mind to just say fuck it i am out i cant overcome this obstacle. For me it was rare case i completed both DKS 1 and 2
multiple times but first time around moments in DKS1 were on that damn notorirous archer part in Anor Londo i died so many times using various methods from medium Shields , heavy shields, i changed sides, i run i walked slowly i stabbed knight on the left first but still nothing worked until i bashed knight on right with shield enough to give me edge to kick him down.

Ornstein and Smough were much less of a pain even though at first they moped the flor with me since i was not prepared yet until i got a bit boost from classic door silver knight grind spot few steps from that bonfire i got them after trial and error as always first time i killed Orstein fatass was easy as pie.

I also tried to kill Kalamet without him being injured with giant arrow that moment made me think do i waste time lets just end my misery and move on and i did until i had real battle started.

Artorias made me so mad because of that buff of his, but he was also boss that truly teached me how to deal with imposible and to this day i can use that in many games not just in dark souls.

In general i am the best when fighting bigger monsters then Humanoid bosses.

In second Dark Souls some moments like that mainly with Smelter demon during his haxed 3rd phase when he always seem to troll me when i get him to about 20% hp left his fire wave attack would always somehow reach me no matter where i am i would die so many times and i didnt want to use Lucatiel .

Fume Knight was like my worst nightmare since he was Artorias on drugs he was like breaking point to me, that boss truly tested my experience since he is 1 of bosses that could change patterns quickly and him being that much agresive just added even more pressure on me.

I could left it and never come but pride didnt let me i got him eventually with extremely fokus fight lasted long well at least it seemed that way, but unlike others this boss gave me best award i could ever ask for .

ExowaveJul 20, 2015 11:24 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Most Bizarre PvP Experiences

berserker15 - Jul 19, 2015

0 by berserker15 »»
Jul 19, 2015 11:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.