Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 9, 2015 2:21 PM

Feb 2014
Please do not post your introductions in here. Instead, post it in the comments section in the club's main page. After you post your introduction Captain or I will copy and paste it into this page. This page will serve as a collection of introductions for your viewing pleasure ;)

Here are the questions:

1. What's your name?
2. How old are you? It doesn’t have to be a specific # for example: 10-15, 16-20, 21-25.
3. What part of the world do you live in?
4. What are some other hobbies besides anime?
5. How did you get into anime?
6. Who would you cosplay as?
7. What are some of your favorite anime and why?
8. If you had a chance to date an anime character who would it be?
9. Do you have anymore information you want to share?

sleepfulfish | May 25, 3:52 AM
psst...hi...
1. You can just call me sleepy
2. I'm a reluctant 20-21
3. I'm from the lil red dot
4. Anime is pretty much my only hobby right now
5. They used to play anime on the tele late at night then I found out I could watch them online and from there the snowball just kept rolling and growing.
6. Never really considered cosplaying but any ~150 cm flat-chested girl/loli would be easy for me.
7. I like animals so kemono no souja erin is one of my favorites as it goes into the human-nonhuman relationship. Bounen no xamd just blew me away with the op and the smoothness of the animation. Something about the story also just stands out for me.
8. Can't think of anyone :/ I can't even think about a real life bf
9. I...have been lurking around here for some time...silently watching...not that any of you should care...being watched wouldn't harm you right...? I just like to...lurk...

dasbattousai | May 20, 10:16 AM
1. My name is Amrel
2. I'm 21-25 years old
3. I live in the west coast (US)
4. I like to play video games like Heroes of the Storm and League of Legends. Also I enjoy working out with my friends.
5. I grew up watching Dragon Ball Z on Toonami. Ever since then I would watch almost every anime that was on TV like Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, Naruto, Bleach, etc. It was just last year that I got addicted to anime xD
6. I would cosplay maybe as Hei from Darker Than Black or Gray from Fairy Tail
7. Some of my favorite anime are Clannad After Story, Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom, and Your Lie in April because

8. My #1 girl, Yuno from Mirai Nikki lol. She's batsh!t crazy which means there's never a dull moment but more importantly she's faithful to her partner even to a fault.
9. I'm Filipino-American meaning I'm Filipino but I was born and raised in the US ^^

Lony85 | May 17, 4:06 PM
Well my internet name should be obvious, though my real name is Eric (I didn't choose it), I was named after my grandfather.

2. I was born in 1985, so I'll let you guys decide if I'm 29 or 30.

3. Canada

4. Reading comic books from Marvel/DC as well as occasionally playing video games though I'm more of an old school gamer then a modern gamer.

5. When I was a kid I would watch shows like Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z, Speed Racer, Pokemon, Digimon, Medabots and due to having a somewhat younger sister Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura, though at the time I never even heard of the word anime and just thought they were cartoons.

And that doesn't really answer the question, all I can say is growing up when I did with the before mentioned shows as well as the 80's Ninja Turtles and the 90's superhero shows (Batman, Spider-Man and the X-Men) I was always going to be a nerd, I never stood a chance.

6. I've never actually cosplayed before though I did wear a Superman shirt to comic con once... anime wise, I've always been a big fan of Vegeta (DBZ) so I wouldn't mind cosplaying as the prince of Saiyans.

7. Some of my favourite anime?

Dragon Ball Z obvious (partly due to nostalgia I admit) but also shows like GitS, Psycho-Pass, Another, Deadman Wonderland, Highschool of the Dead, Elfen Lied, Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul (more so the first season), Inuyasha.

I guess, I'm more into horror and/or psychological these days though I do enjoy a good action oriented series as well though I'm willing to give anything a try as you never know what might surprise you.

Purban | May 16, 10:57 AM
My name is Purban (sorry but i aint gonna tell yall my real name that'd just be silly)
2. I'm in the 16-20 age group
3. I live in Europe
4. I'm pretty good at archery and i've been doing that for like 3 years now, i also enjoy gaming.
5. I got into anime cuz a good friend of mine lended me his Death Note manga after wich i started to look for more manga wich then got me into anime
6. Im gonna cosplay as Shirosaki from Kawaisou during the animecon in the netherlands in June.
7. I really liked Mawaru penguindrum and Yurikuma (also workin on Utena) cuz they force you to think beyond the actual plot, i also liked Kaiji for showing a darker side of humanity (greed and stuff)
8. I would date Shiro from deadmanwonderland
9. The best Manga genre is Gender-bender

Razgriz_Nagase | May 15, 7:47 AM
Razgriz
2. 16-20
3. United States, California
4. Planes, planes, and planes
5. A friend reccomended I watch SAO
6. Captain Malcolm Reynolds
7. I don't know why but Rom-Com
8. Haraku Nogizaka
9. Yes, I still love planes

bobbybird | May 14, 6:45 AM
welp im first after seeing this message..........I think so ill do it, though because of my timezone I don't know if ill respond in time,
1. my name is jay
2. im 21
3. I live in Australia, the outback area not in the city
4. for my hobbies I enjoy...well basically anything that's free mainly because I don't have a drivers liscense yet so im kinda stuck where I am :)
5. i guess I got realy into anime when the scifi channel put a 4 episode anime block on per week, I enjoyed it but then they stopped showing it, I finally started watching anime again when I learnt I could watch it online,
6. its not so much as cosplay but I would like to try on some of the monster suits from Godzilla and power rangers
7. my most favourite series that isn't one of the cult followers would be war on geminar mainly because I liked the main character, also I just enjoyed it, and my favourite movie is metropolis, I realy enjoyed this one and some parts of the movie are easy to remember
8 whoever id go out with would prob get me killed or put in prison so I think I would avoid them
9 I learnt I was a club officer and i thought that was cool, I also just got over the flu, so im pretty happy about that to :)

CaptainBecBec | May 13, 3:08 PM
So My name is Rebecca C.
2. I'm 16-20 years old
3. I live in North America
4. Besides anime i Long Board during the summer, listen to music, read both manga & books, and i occasionally draw.
5. I got into anime in when i moved and the people i talked to told me about it. If you want to know what show got me into anime it would be D.Gray-Man.
6. I would cosplay I would be March from March Story.
7. As far as favorites i can't really decide but, if it was life and death, probably D.Gray-Man purely because i love the manga for it too.
8. I will answer this one later because I honestly can't think of one.
9. I live in at a boarding school so i would love yo talk to more of you guys since i don't really meet new people here. ^^
dasbattousaiJun 10, 2015 10:34 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 10, 2015 10:27 AM

Feb 2014
Cuboid | Yesterday, 7:35 PM
1.Chris
2. almost 16
3. jersey
4.soccer, tennis, video games
5.I decided to watch pokemon to relive my childhood somewhere around 5th grade and the site led me to naruto, which led me to dbz, and then my friend had me watch mirai nikki so that was my first short series that was subbed, andd then I just continued on from there.
6. i wouldn't cosplay it doesn't interest me
7. code geass is probably my number one because it has a fantastic showing of human nature and whats right and wrong is explored.
8. lol im not interested in anime girls.
9.not particularly but im willing to answer any questions about my life as long as its not my social security number or my address and where I eat on sundays
Jun 25, 2015 9:06 AM

Feb 2014
Woowoogrub | Yesterday, 4:40 PM
Had the day off work today so I found time to do one

1. On the net, I usually use the numerous of aliases I have. The one I use the most is JJ

2.18+

3. Live in Canada

4. hobbies =trivia, geography (name a country I probably know where it is unless its one of those "stans")

5. For 2015, I made a new year's resolution to try something new. (Animation is was)

6. Shinkurou Kurenai

7. Sands of Destruction & Kino No Tabi.
Sand of Destruction was my first animation & prejudice was a strong theme in it, and I hate prejudice. You can't possibly judge someone without knowing their perspective and background. Kino no Tabi because of its episode 2.

8. Maybe someone from my favourite characters list

9. I attend church every sunday, but I am not religious
Jun 29, 2015 10:49 PM

Feb 2014
abotreika | Jun 27, 4:49 AM
Here I go then!

1. Call me Abo
2. 20+
3. Europe -> Germany
4. Playing football, watching TV series, gaming
5. When I was a kid, I randomly watched some anime, like 10 years later I actually got hooked
6. I actually wouldn't :D But if then maybe as Kamina from TTGL
7. My absolute number one is Maison Ikkoku, I pretty much love everything about it
8. Hard to say, I'll go with Shinobu from the Monogatari Series
9. Dunno, feel free to talk to me, I usually don't bite. Currently into manga. Studying sucks!

MiharuNya
1. I go by Miharu. > v<
2. I'm currently 20~
3. I live in California.
4. Another hobby I have is cosplaying and making GFX!~ <3
5. I started getting into anime when I was really young! I believe I was 10 ish when I started? I started watching adult swim and I was so into Sailor Moon and Inuyasha <3 As I grew older I was able to stay up longer and got to watch more during summer break!~ Then I finally realized you could also watch anime online and that's when I started watching every anime I could find <3

6. Someone who I would love to cosplay as is Raphtalia from Tate no Yuusha!~ That'll be a future cosplay for sure!~
7. Some of my favorite anime are No Game No Life, Yowamushi Pedal, One Piece, Akatsuki no Yona, and Your Lie in April!~ They are a few of my favorites because I really loved the story in No Game No Life and their art style!~ They all leave a really big impact on me <3 I want to keep this short so I won't explain about the others~
8. SHIN-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <333333333333 from Akatsuki no Yona~
9. I don't believe so!~ Thanks for reading! c:
Jul 31, 2015 9:00 AM

Feb 2014
Bubu508 | Yesterday, 5:24 PM
Hey new here :)
1. Buthaina (It's a pretty weird name I guess)
2. 19 years
3. I'm from Dubai
4. I love drawing, and reading. You won't see me doing anything else.
5. I used to watch Dragon Ball Z with my older brothers when I was a kid and ever since then I was obsessed.
6. I would probably cosplay as Kairi from KH.
7. DBZ, FMA, Steins;Gate. There's a lot more but that would take up too much room xD
8. Probably Edward Elric from FMA, I love everything about him.
9. I love traveling, and visiting new places so recommendations of where to go next would be great :D
Dec 13, 2015 2:22 PM

Feb 2014
WickedSweet19 | Dec 11, 2:26 PM
Hello, I just joined this club and I can't wait to meet y'all
1. call me Wicked
2. my age range is 21-25
3. I live in Texas in the USA
4. I sometimes draw or play RPGs
5. I used to watch Toonami after school about 15 years ago and became obsessed with YuYuHakusho, DBZ and Sailor Moon and all other anime on TV before I even knew that they were different from the other cartoons (well, I kind of knew because they were much more interesting, but I didn't realize that everything I liked was classified as anime as opposed to an American cartoon). It wasn't until 3 years later that I really discovered Anime, and I was hooked!
6. I'll be going as Winry Rockbell from Full Metal Alchemist to my next Con.
7. Cowboy Bebop is one of my favorites for tons of reasons that I will spare you guys from (I'm obsessed. I could go on for forever.). I'll just leave it at: it's a well thought-out series that keeps your interest at all times and can be unpredictable. Baccano, One Piece, and Princess Tutu are other favorites for the same reasons (and many more, but again I could go on for hours).
8. I would date Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing, he always makes me smile!
9. I went to Japan this past summer! It still feels like a dream :)
Jan 31, 2016 12:11 PM

Feb 2014
panicjin | Jan 30, 2:50 AM
Aisha
2. 16 in a couple of days heh
3. somewhere, here, in asia. u kno
4. not v unusual but just music i guess??; mainly alt rock, alt hip hop, pop punk, pop rock. also kpop more recently
5. through my best friend, who nagged on me for 3 months to watch "at least one episode!! please!!!!" (seriously)
6. i dont think im brave enough to cosplay (i just feel like i wont look good), but my pick would be Lan Fan (from fmab); i rlly love the androgynous but still pretty cute feminine vibe she carries
7. Fmab; it had some of the best fight scenes and character development ive ever seen (not just in anime, but like ever) & Death Parade
8. hmm i rlly dont know... ill just say kageyama from haikyuu bc im pretty fond of that kid idk
9. im fairly new to anime and im not a very active anime viewer (i guess i just get bored very easily), but i do want to delve further into it this year ^-^

candyvalentine | Jan 30, 10:17 AM
1. Francesca
2. 16
3. Currently living in Asia
4. Reading Comicbooks (like marvel/dc stuff), Singing, Writing, and playing around with makeup, oh and dying my hair!
5. I had seen some anime back in Elementary school like Naruto, Pokemon, and Sailor Moon but didn't' really know what "anime" was. Flash forward to 9th grade a lot of my close friends were big anime buffs, and then I saw this youtube video by one of my favorite youtubers (Noodlerella) where she talked about the anime, "Nana" and I decided to give anime a shot. So it has been over a year of me just watching whatever I'm interested in or get recommended by friends.
6. I have a few characters in mind for cosplay, Nana Osaki, Virgo, L and although not anime character but similar, Raven from Teen Titans.
7. My favorite animes would probably be Nana, Code Geass, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Tokyo Ghoul, Death Note, Fairy Tail, and I guess Sailor Moon for nostalgic sake.
8. Ahhhh this is so hard to answer, anime characters are the reason why my expectations are unrealistic. Here are some possible choices: Freed Justine, Gray Fullbuster, Rin Matsuoka, Howl, Tuxedo Mask, Jinguji Ren, and Zero Kiryu.
9. I don't really know. I listen to a lot of Korean Pop and Hip Hop Music since half my family is from there and I also really like rock music too...
May 1, 2016 11:55 AM

Jun 2014
kobikoba | Apr 6, 11:08 AM

My name is jacob/kobi,

Im 18 years old from israel, my other hobby is bodybuilding.

I got into anime because i used to watch the long running battle shonens when i was smaller and than i opened up for other genres and series when i started watching anime again a year ago.

Honestly i wouldnt cosplay as anyone, maybe guts or kenshiro when ill get bigger. If i had a chance to date an anime character i would probably choose a cute loli nothing specific.

Anyway I hope ill defeat my boredom, cya
May 1, 2016 11:56 AM

Jun 2014
Juliette_millou | Apr 5, 3:46 PM

My name is Juliette, I'm 17 and I live in France ^^ I enjoy reading and cooking and especially sleeping ;)

I get into anime thanks to my best friend who's called lucy and who has ever been worshiping japanimation x)

Shoud I cosplay, Would I cosplay Nishiki from Donten ni Warau because she is really badass :D

My favorites animes characters are Tenka, from the same anime because he is really mischievious and strong and brave and delighted all the time (if I had the chance, I would probably date him ;) ), but also Migi, Shinichi's parasite in Kiseijuu because I find he is really objective when he talks about our world and our society, or juste when he talks about human being (but I wouldn't date him XD). I also really love the character of Naru in barakamon, since she is like a beam of hapiness in the world of adults ;)

I think I told you everything ^^ Oh and by the way, sorry if my english isn't perfect but I'm not really fluent xD
See you! ^.^
May 1, 2016 11:58 AM

Jun 2014
Rinkazukashi | Mar 13, 2:54 PM

Hey there, I just joined this club. Nice to meet you all ;)
1. You can call me whatever you like
2. I'm 18 years old
3. I live in Germany
4. I play the piano and the flute and like to sing, dance and read books
5. Was bored I guess, don't really remember anymore...
6. I never cosplayed before but if I did, I guess it would be Misaki from Kaichou wa Maid-sama
7. Everything with cool and/or funny characters, some action and a good story
8. No idea
9. Not really but ask me anything you like ;)
May 1, 2016 11:59 AM

Jun 2014
Kougar | Feb 17, 1:26 AM

Okay, so I guess I'll have to introduce myself here, here we go!

1. What's your name?: My name is Franco, feel free to call me by my real name or my username!

2. How old are you?: I'm 21 y/o.

3. What part of the world do you live in?: Santiago, Chile, South America.

4. What are some other hobbies besides anime?: Uhm, watching movies, discovering new music and artists, I love to watch football (or soccer, if you will, americans) games, hang out with my friends, stuff like that.

5. How did you get into anime?: When I was a kid anime was very popular over here, we had shows like Dragon Ball Z, Ranma 1/2, You're Under Arrest!, NGE, Saint Seiya, Gundam Wing, Rurouni Kenshin, etc. I got into anime like that, athough I didn't know I was watching anime. As the time passed I lost interest in it until 2014, when I started Psycho Pass, even tho I was very lazy about watching series of any kind, but recently I started again and haven't stopped.

6. Who would you cosplay as?: Sorry I would never make a cosplay.

7. What are some of your favorite anime and why?: Hajime No Ippo is my all-time favorite, because I grew up watching that show. I can watch it 10.000 and I'm sure it will still giving me the adrenaline and the goosebumps as the first time I saw it.

8. If you had a chance to date an anime character who would it be? Boy, this is hard. I'd go for Ryuuko Matoi, she's such a badass and also has a very sweet and protective side, the kind of girl I'd fall for.

9. Do you have anymore information you want to share?: I don't remember, but I will share if I do!

I hope to get along with you, guys
May 27, 2016 10:22 PM

Jun 2014
yoshiokafurukawa | Yesterday, 12:59 AM
Hi everyone!

I just joined here today. I'm not sure if I can comment already haha but I'd like to introduce myself.

My name is Gicel and and I'm from the Philippines. My birthday is September 08, 1998. My favorite anime so far is Ao Haru Ride and Kimi ni Todoke. My siblings were the ones who introduced me to anime! My male anime crush is Kou Mabuchi from Ao Haru Ride ♥

Of course, apart from anime, I've other things that I like. I love reading books (any genre haha I'm a bookworm) and while I'm at the topic of books, I'd like to share that I've read all Harry Potter books and I'm a potterhead actually. Hahaha.

I do hope that I get to know you all and hopefully we'd become friends as I'm looking forward to interact with all of you. Thank you.
Lony85May 28, 2016 9:11 PM
May 28, 2016 9:13 PM

Jun 2014
Misaki_Megane | 12 hours ago

Hello!

I just joined here as well so I'm looking forward to interacting with other people here. :D

1. My name has a Charm somewhere along though you can call me by username.
2. I'm 16 years old.
3. I live in the Philippines.
4. Other than anime, I usually spend my time drawing, trying to write stories, gaming, doing computer-related stuff, and most of the time sleeping.
5. My childhood was already composed of Pokemon, Doraemon, Detective Conan, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Dragon Balls though at that time they were only to pass the time in the mornings. What really got me into anime was Blood + when I was in my 6th grade because I literally have little social connection with my classmates and after that I dedicated myself to watch anime.
6. I don't think I'll ever cosplay due to lack of money though I can probably do Higuchi from Bungou Stray Dogs
7. This is a hard question, since I like the anime depending on how much it affects me. So, Shingeki no Kyojin, Koutetsujou no Kabaneri, Bungou Stray Dogs are some that I really like.
8. Another tough question, but I would want to get acquainted with Dazai Osamu. XD
9. I don't really know what to share but I guess I can say is that I was often teased of being a tsundere. And I finally came to accept it.

But other than that, I'm happy and excited to be here. I hope that we can all get along. :D
Sep 1, 2016 10:12 PM

Jun 2014
zearcher

Hey everyone, I'm new here, introduction:
1. Truman
2. 15
3. West Coast of USA
4. Gaming, Manga
5. Pokemon!
6. Nagito Komaeda
7. Oregairu bc MC is literally me, gurren lagann, haikyuu, and kill la kill because who doesn't love those 3, and kimi no na wa because damn it's a good movie.
8. alice nakiri, because she has a good....personality?
9. i hate re:zero, so don't ever talk to me about it or i'll get super triggered :D
Sep 1, 2016 10:14 PM

Jun 2014
GlitterPrincess | Aug 10, 5:36 PM

Hello everyone! Here's my intro...
Name: Nelvina
Where I live: London
Hobbies: Singing and playing on my piano
Cosplay: Hmmm I've never really thought about that :s For now.. I think I'd cosplay as Megumin from Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo! OR I'd be Megumi from Shokugeki no soma (woah similar names... That wasn't intentional lol)
Favourite anime: Ummm well the amines mentioned above are both in my favorites section. I like Konosuba because it's really funny, lighthearted and you'd think that a young lad would love to be surrounded by cute girls but that isn't the case. However, although they annoy him, he can't help but look out for them which I think is sweet. I also like Shokugeki because COOKING!!!! I love that stuff. Plus, I like how independent the characters are as they face different challenges. Anyway I'm talking too much, onto the next question...
If I had the chance to date an anime character, who would it be: AOMINE DAIKI FROM KUROKO NO BASKET HANDS DOWN
Extra Info: This is the first club I've joined on MAL so I'm really baffled about how this works... Could someone tell me more about clubs and forums please? It would be much appreciated.
Thank you for reading my boring intro!! XD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [Game] Have You Ever

Lony85 - May 11, 2016

33 by hazecloud »»
Aug 4, 3:05 AM

» Whatcha Watching

Lony85 - Jun 21, 2016

9 by hazecloud »»
Aug 4, 3:00 AM

» [Game] Anime ABC ( 1 2 )

himoriRyu - Apr 19, 2014

83 by hazecloud »»
Aug 4, 2:58 AM

» [Game] Change The Word

Lony85 - Jun 18, 2015

41 by Cyantide »»
Jan 17, 2019 12:32 PM

» What is the best app to read manga online?

Arfilmrator - Aug 18, 2018

0 by Arfilmrator »»
Aug 18, 2018 1:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.