One Piece: Summer Festival

Attendees:
[/list]

Anniversary Event:
grave_robberJul 1, 2015 7:08 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 2, 2015 11:27 AM

Mar 2009
Thank you doughkey, nice detailed minutes of meeting. Great Job!
this will help us remember and stay on track =3

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
May 13, 2015 9:40 AM

Mar 2009
Survey is done

Please confirm so that we may post it in our clubs.

May 13, 2015 9:41 AM

Jul 2013
grave_robber said:
Survey is done

Please confirm so that we may post it in our clubs.

Looks good to me. Good work grabber ^~^
May 13, 2015 10:32 AM
Jun 2013
well organised, correct english, nice to look at, no hard to read fonts or colours, straight to the point. i think this is well done
May 13, 2015 10:32 AM

Jul 2013
Deno said:
well organised, correct english, nice to look at, no hard to read fonts or colours, straight to the point. i think this is well done

Well said ^~^
May 14, 2015 2:51 AM

Mar 2009
Thank you guys! ^^

Jun 16, 2015 9:28 AM

Mar 2009
Event Newsletter:

grave_robberJun 17, 2015 2:17 AM

Jun 16, 2015 9:30 AM

Jul 2013
I think it should be mentioned that you need to sign up in the newsletter. So instead of "join the fun here" you can say "sign up to the event here"?

But other than that, good work grave ^~^ I'm liking the graphics c: But maybe make them a little smaller?
Jun 16, 2015 11:45 AM

Mar 2009
Soren333 said:
I think it should be mentioned that you need to sign up in the newsletter. So instead of "join the fun here" you can say "sign up to the event here"?

But other than that, good work grave ^~^ I'm liking the graphics c: But maybe make them a little smaller?

Thanks for the feedback. ^^

Jun 17, 2015 11:54 AM

Aug 2013
I would like yo make sure of something~

About updating, The Participants should post in their team's thread that they have done something right? [Playing a game and winning etc] and the updaters just have to update at the end of each day for the team they are assigned for [2=3 updaters at least for each team so that it won't be daily thing for them aka take turns] and they have to edit the member's post to make sure that the other person knows that this post was included. o:?

Just making sure this is the method we're going to do ^^

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Jun 17, 2015 11:58 AM

Aug 2013
Lazy to edit
We definitely have to add Rules thread to avoid rule breakers complaining '-'
[I'll try to type it out tomorrow myself if anyone found a mistake somewhere after I type it let me know or just edit it xD]

[orz I'll be a spammer if I don't edit]
I would like to suggest adding Anime/Manga challenge similar to what have been done here it was simply a test to know if it will work but it did without a problem with the staff, Of course I'll take care of it if most of everyone agrees of having it there ^^' [All the other games are Outside game and mostly not related to anime so I thought why not]
HaineJun 17, 2015 12:09 PM

Jun 17, 2015 12:57 PM

Aug 2013
@Grave taking a look at the NL codes it's seriously beautiful x'D I can't do that at all honestly

Jun 17, 2015 2:44 PM

Mar 2009
Haine said:
I would like yo make sure of something~

About updating, The Participants should post in their team's thread that they have done something right? [Playing a game and winning etc] and the updaters just have to update at the end of each day for the team they are assigned for [2=3 updaters at least for each team so that it won't be daily thing for them aka take turns] and they have to edit the member's post to make sure that the other person knows that this post was included. o:?

Just making sure this is the method we're going to do ^^

They should post the points they gained in a game and then the team leader will update the players & team points in the team thread, then go to the scoreboard and make sure the totals match.

They can post sth like ~ updated to this point~ to let the players know it's time to check their own total and make sure it's right ^^

Jun 17, 2015 2:52 PM

Mar 2009
Haine said:
Lazy to edit
We definitely have to add Rules thread to avoid rule breakers complaining '-'
[I'll try to type it out tomorrow myself if anyone found a mistake somewhere after I type it let me know or just edit it xD]

[orz I'll be a spammer if I don't edit]
I would like to suggest adding Anime/Manga challenge similar to what have been done here it was simply a test to know if it will work but it did without a problem with the staff, Of course I'll take care of it if most of everyone agrees of having it there ^^' [All the other games are Outside game and mostly not related to anime so I thought why not]

Oh that sounds fun! Great idea! Jackrito had a similar thought with "anime weekends". This is pretty cool, who will manage it though?

About the rules, I was gonna say that both club rules should apply here in the club details, but I'll leave the rule thread to you. =3

Haine said:
@Grave taking a look at the NL codes it's seriously beautiful x'D I can't do that at all honestly

Aww! Thank you, you flatter me so <3
Now that you've seen the code, you'll be creating amazing things =D

Jun 18, 2015 2:47 AM
Dec 2013
I'm your slave.
Jun 18, 2015 12:11 PM

Aug 2013
grave_robber said:
They should post the points they gained in a game and then the team leader will update the players & team points in the team thread, then go to the scoreboard and make sure the totals match.

They can post sth like ~ updated to this point~ to let the players know it's time to check their own total and make sure it's right ^^

Great the same thing I had in mind I wanted to make sure that would be the system we will follow.

grave_robber said:
Oh that sounds fun! Great idea! Jackrito had a similar thought with "anime weekends". This is pretty cool, who will manage it though?

About the rules, I was gonna say that both club rules should apply here in the club details, but I'll leave the rule thread to you. =3

I can manage it or ask if there was someone interested from Lily, I'm not sure whether it is the challenge mentioned before is better or everyone watching at the same time, For the second, you know the DJ room of course right? Instead of using skype and involving private stuff in, We can use DJ chat box, If the movie was available in you tube we can enlarge the screen with a script ^^ if not everyone will have to find their own copy ^^ [I think I still have it in my bookmarks lol], *Click*.

I agree on them applying of course but you know there are some people who doesn't read and complain later X) < experience of last year summer event....

Jun 19, 2015 5:08 AM

Mar 2009
Haine said:

I can manage it or ask if there was someone interested from Lily, I'm not sure whether it is the challenge mentioned before is better or everyone watching at the same time, For the second, you know the DJ room of course right? Instead of using skype and involving private stuff in, We can use DJ chat box, If the movie was available in you tube we can enlarge the screen with a script ^^ if not everyone will have to find their own copy ^^ [I think I still have it in my bookmarks lol], *Click*.

I agree on them applying of course but you know there are some people who doesn't read and complain later X) < experience of last year summer event....

Oh, I thought it wasn't a simul watch challenge. Yeah, if they wanna watch it together, we can use the plug dj room. (nice idea btw)

Jun 19, 2015 12:54 PM

Aug 2013
grave_robber said:
Haine said:

Oh, I thought it wasn't a simul watch challenge. Yeah, if they wanna watch it together, we can use the plug dj room. (nice idea btw)

I don't think it'd be bad to have both [The simul watch is for the weekends and the other is every 2 days-daily] x) , Hope you don't mind it~

I thought of another simple game lmao

I just thought of it if we need more simple games there~ [I read in the MC posts that some people don't know about few games x)]

Jun 20, 2015 7:18 AM

Mar 2009
Haine said:

I don't think it'd be bad to have both [The simul watch is for the weekends and the other is every 2 days-daily] x) , Hope you don't mind it~

I just thought of it if we need more simple games there~ [I read in the MC posts that some people don't know about few games x)]

ooh, I like this guessing game a lot =3

About the anime/manga challenge game, it's up to the host how they want to run it, if they wanna do a simul watch during the weekend and Async watch on weekdays, they absolutely can.

They can also make it a choice during the weekend, simul watch (5 points) and Async watch (5 or 3 points).

^ just an example

Jun 20, 2015 12:00 PM

Dec 2014
Haine said:

I offer to be host of this game!!!

I'm not sure if you've already got a host or not yet, but it sounds fun, so I'd love to host it if you need anyone ^^

Jun 20, 2015 3:58 PM

Aug 2013
@Blonde I got one but they just volunteered in case someone didn't do it xD, You can host it if you want c: this game is perfect for a sadistic host '-'

I don't know what to name it yet Lol any ideas?o: [Guess the Character...whatever x)]

Jun 20, 2015 10:38 PM

May 2014
Haine said:
I don't know what to name it yet Lol any ideas?o: [Guess the Character...whatever x)]
le games against boredom person is here

Well.. Here it's called Barkochba but in English it's more often called 20 Questions (which you almost got with 15 Questions:x) but how about a Guess Who?
It's an existing name anyway and I'm pretty sure many people will know the rules automatically if they see it like this.

BU / / / / / dev
Jun 21, 2015 2:43 PM

Aug 2013
@Van Ohoho Let's go with that then o: I actually had a memory of something similar thats why I came up with that x)

@Blonde I'll create the thread with the rules later if you want o:

Jun 22, 2015 6:34 AM

Dec 2014
Haine said:
this game is perfect for a sadistic host '-'

Heheh, sounds good. I'll host then.

Haine said:
@Blonde I'll create the thread with the rules later if you want o:

OK thanks ^^

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [Closed] Pirates Shop~

Haine - Jul 29, 2015

32 by Haine »»
Aug 31, 2015 9:30 AM

Sticky: » [Event] Scoreboard

grave_robber - Jun 10, 2015

16 by grave_robber »»
Aug 4, 2015 4:45 AM

» [Team] Straw Hats ( 1 2 3 )

Soren - Jun 30, 2015

110 by grave_robber »»
Aug 4, 2015 4:38 AM

Sticky: » [Staff Only] Staff Chat ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - May 2, 2015

292 by Haine »»
Aug 2, 2015 12:56 PM

» [Team] Whitebeards ( 1 2 )

Haine - Jun 30, 2015

73 by grave_robber »»
Aug 2, 2015 11:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.