Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2015 6:04 PM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Glad he chose to stay with Nishiura (or whatever the school is called) so readily, would have kind of been a letdown if he went back even for a second. Anyways, looking forward to this manga, although it is a bit hard getting into it with the main character's personality as of right now, but expecting major growth over the course of the series (hopefully).
Mar 30, 2016 10:36 AM

Jul 2015
I just have to get this off my chest because I'm so fucking angry right now.

Hatake: "Won't you come back to us?" ...are you fucking kidding me? Are you serious? How could you even ask that? Like, hey man, I know it's my fault that you had an awful (LIKE COMPLETE FUCKING SHIT. THE WORSSSSTTTT) time in middle school, but you know, I'm sorry and pls come back. Like, ok dude. Sure. You just made him feel like UTTER SHIT for YEARSSSS, and he'll probably keep feeling that way for a looooong time now. Mihashi's self esteem is at absolute rock bottom. Like under the fucking rocks. It's non-existent. He can't even speak to his teammates properly because he thinks they'll hate him if he does. And it's your fault. It's great that you realised that and apologized but just... nah dude. Go home, asshole. I really don't like him. Mihashi's completely ruined now. And Hatake fucking threatened to BREAK THIS KID'S ARMMMMM. TO BREAK HIS ARM. ?? And now he shamelessly asks him to come back? ???? ? ? gtfo.

And Mihashi's such a gentle kid too, he's like, ah no I'm gonna stay with these guys but I had fun playing with you! Let's do it again. He's not even blaming them. He genuinely thinks it's all his fault. He's such a sweetheart and it makes me hate his old teammates even more (and especially Hatake). ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

ugh sorry to anyone who had to read that. im done now.
Aug 2, 3:09 AM

Feb 2011
Reply to sztinky
I just have to get this off my chest because I'm so fucking angry right now.

Hatake: "Won't you come back to us?" ...are you fucking kidding me? Are you serious? How could you even ask that? Like, hey man, I know it's my fault that you had an awful (LIKE COMPLETE FUCKING SHIT. THE WORSSSSTTTT) time in middle school, but you know, I'm sorry and pls come back. Like, ok dude. Sure. You just made him feel like UTTER SHIT for YEARSSSS, and he'll probably keep feeling that way for a looooong time now. Mihashi's self esteem is at absolute rock bottom. Like under the fucking rocks. It's non-existent. He can't even speak to his teammates properly because he thinks they'll hate him if he does. And it's your fault. It's great that you realised that and apologized but just... nah dude. Go home, asshole. I really don't like him. Mihashi's completely ruined now. And Hatake fucking threatened to BREAK THIS KID'S ARMMMMM. TO BREAK HIS ARM. ?? And now he shamelessly asks him to come back? ???? ? ? gtfo.

And Mihashi's such a gentle kid too, he's like, ah no I'm gonna stay with these guys but I had fun playing with you! Let's do it again. He's not even blaming them. He genuinely thinks it's all his fault. He's such a sweetheart and it makes me hate his old teammates even more (and especially Hatake). ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

ugh sorry to anyone who had to read that. im done now.
@sztinky I think, Hatake has right to apologise for what he did and ask Mihashi to come back. It's Mihashi's right to decide whether he wants to return or not. He made his own decision. By the way I also feel like he made the right decision, because Hatake would accept with condition, so he wanted Mihashi back as a player and not as human, as team member.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookiku Furikabutte Chapter 11 Discussion

Ana - Feb 15, 2014

1 by supermario4ever »»
Aug 2, 2:54 AM

Poll: » Ookiku Furikabutte Chapter 7 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Jan 8, 2015

1 by supermario4ever »»
Jul 20, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Ookiku Furikabutte Chapter 6 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Jan 8, 2015

2 by supermario4ever »»
Jul 19, 2:51 PM

» What's the state of this manga?

Lylaaz - Mar 26

1 by LadyMarble »»
Apr 7, 10:57 AM

Poll: » Ookiku Furikabutte Chapter 27 Discussion

Ana - Feb 15, 2014

1 by nightjasmine »»
Mar 4, 8:41 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.