Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2009 10:07 AM

Aug 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Heh. I guess I got way ahead of myself. But even so, what's next?

Nd I swear Sohaku just raped Maya. Or maybe Amaretsu? idk anymore. The ancestor thing tends to be confusing at times. @Avarice I NEED U MAN EXPLANATION TIME!

I do get that the destiny of the past thousand years is being destroyed. But what lies ahead? Can Sohaku really be klled? Well he could. But I see he saved himself.
Nov 20, 2009 2:59 PM

Jul 2009
It was the ancestor and that scene was one of the many reasons why this chapter was garbage.
Nov 24, 2009 1:11 PM
Jun 2007
Ishmael said:
@Avarice I NEED U MAN EXPLANATION TIME!

I'm as confused as you bro; maybe it's the dialogue. I'm not sure if it was properly translated or it's just Oh! Great getting high again while he was writing this chapter, but I-am-lost. Shot in the dark, I'm assuming that Souhaku's words were somewhere along the lines of "KEIKAKU DOORI". probably not, but that's what I took from it. gah, I R CONFUSED.

Before someone says "COHERENT EXPLANATION FUCKING WHERE?!?"
avrcDec 28, 2009 5:51 PM
Nov 27, 2009 7:30 PM

Nov 2007
Avarice said:
Ishmael said:

I'm as confused as you bro; maybe it's the dialogue. I'm not sure if it was properly translated or it's just Oh! Great getting high again while he was writing this chapter, but I-am-lost. Shot in the dark, I'm assuming that Souhaku's words were somewhere along the lines of "KEIKAKU DOORI". probably not, but that's what I took from it. gah, I R CONFUSED.

Before someone says "COHERENT EXPLANATION FUCKING WHERE"?!?"

That explanation helped a lot, but if I have to read a summary like that every time a new tenjou tenge chapter comes out ... *sigh*
Dec 28, 2009 5:27 PM

Mar 2008
Avarice said:
Ishmael said:

Before someone says "COHERENT EXPLANATION FUCKING WHERE"?!?"

So what I thought happened is what happened? I feel smart.
Nothing
Apr 14, 2012 12:32 AM

Mar 2009
What's up with the frequent appearance of those centipedes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenjou Tenge Chapter 136 Discussion

lohithatn - Aug 21, 2010

34 by HibiChika »»
Feb 27, 2023 12:13 PM

Poll: » Tenjou Tenge Chapter 131 Discussion

avrc - Feb 22, 2010

3 by HibiChika »»
Feb 27, 2023 9:11 AM

Poll: » Tenjou Tenge Chapter 126 Discussion

Ishmael - Sep 18, 2009

4 by HibiChika »»
Feb 27, 2023 7:19 AM

Poll: » Tenjou Tenge Chapter 122 Discussion

Ishmael - Mar 8, 2009

9 by HibiChika »»
Feb 27, 2023 5:23 AM

Poll: » Tenjou Tenge Chapter 121 Discussion

Laurentius - Feb 16, 2009

6 by HibiChika »»
Feb 27, 2023 5:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.