Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 4, 2014 6:26 PM

Jul 2014
So with all the new anime out this season, what are your guys thoughts/opinions? and what have been your favourite series so far? Do you think there are any underdogs?

Personally, I have to say that Fate/Stay Night: Ultimate Blade Works blows everything out of the ball park with it's amazing visuals to it's deeply detailed story, same goes with the characters and even the sound is amazing, easily a 10/10 and I would nominate it for the best series of 2014.

In my opinion, I don't think that Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (Your Lie in April) has been recognized much, it's a romatic/comedy story about a pianist and he meets a girl who "makes everything brighter" and it pushes him to start playing the piano again after his mum passed away, he couldn't "hear the piano". For me, it's been an amazing 9 episodes with the latest two being the best and it keeps me dying for a new episode every Friday.
CrazyClownDec 8, 2014 6:42 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 7, 2014 12:02 AM

Nov 2014
My fav series is probably 'Naruto' but I looove 'kimi ni todoke' (><)
And for some reason I'm getting intrested in the live action movies!
Is there a manga for 'Shigatsu wa kimi no Uso', it sounds amazing
Dec 8, 2014 6:45 PM

Jul 2014
I think Naruto is pretty awesome too!

Never heard of "kimi ni todoke" before, what's it like? I haven't seen many movies before but i can't wait for the Attack on Titan one :D

I'm not sure if "Shigatsu wa kimi no Uso" has a manga, I only watch the anime :)
Dec 9, 2014 9:22 PM

Nov 2014
Oh you haven't read or watched kimi ni todoke!?
It's amazing!! So there's this girls in high-school who looks like Sadako (do you know 'the ring' movie, yeah so basically 'Samara') every one is afraid of her, scared that they would be 'cursed' , she has no friends but one that she got separated with, now she's trying to get friends but she cant since everyone avoids eye contact with her, she admires this guy whose popular, says that he's refreshing and for some reason he fell in love with her and doesn't know what to do, she doesn't understand what like/love even means so it very complicated!
It's an amazing romantic/cliché anime/manga, you should soo check it out! (><)

ooh I checked and there was a manga for 'shigatsu wa kimi no uso'
K_dreamer2Dec 9, 2014 9:41 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Introduce Yourself!

CrazyClown - Aug 9, 2014

20 by CrazyClown »»
Jan 5, 2015 8:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.