Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 30, 2014 12:02 PM
Jun 2010
This thing is so awesome.
Nov 30, 2014 5:51 PM

Apr 2012
wow the thing turn so seriously in this episode

no Kenny in this episode, why D:

that's who Yui actually

Yui once again sent back to the past to save Kaori

The ED in Yui sound version :D

Nov 30, 2014 8:43 PM

Jun 2013
Really good and emotional episode! This show needs more love
:)
Dec 1, 2014 4:46 AM

Jan 2008
I admire him for having the strength to still keep up the hope.

At this point - it's obsession. And it got creepy.
Dec 1, 2014 2:34 PM
Nov 2014
Werchiel said:
I admire him for having the strength to still keep up the hope.

At this point - it's obsession. And it got creepy.

Hahaha it's creepy and irritating. I wasn't mad at Sou before but now dammit, Airi is right there Sou she loves you too!
Dec 1, 2014 4:41 PM

Jul 2013
Fucking finally.

FINALLY. This one episode was more interesting than the entire series so far.

Seriously; real plot development, real questions asked and answered, hell even a time skip.

By far the best episode of the series, but the next 3 will have to be bloody biblical in order to redeem the most tedious series of the season.
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
Dec 1, 2014 11:17 PM

May 2014
The episode 9 is very good.

The revelations finally explains the answer we land on the scenario. Strongly on!
Dec 2, 2014 5:42 AM

Jan 2008
I like this progession honestly

Typical cliche slice of life/romanca/drama story... and now we're sending androids into the past. The fuck?
Dec 2, 2014 8:55 AM

Feb 2014
hackrabbits said:
llcruz said:
This is like a really bad Steins;Gate

The visual novel fixes exactly this. jfc

Too bad it's not translated in english yet( last time I checked) so I really can't say anything about it.
Dec 2, 2014 10:41 AM
Oct 2012
Super underrated show
Dec 2, 2014 10:58 AM

Mar 2014
it feels super rushed, they did lots of introductions and build ups in the past 8 eps then suddenly packed everything up in a single episode. they could have done a more befitting approach on how they came up with the solution to save kaori.
why am i so well drawn into time travel stories?
do i really have that many regrets?
Dec 2, 2014 12:10 PM

Apr 2010
So Yui being from the future was true and now they are doing the same thing they did before, send Yui back to the past again to prevent the accident from happening.
The question is will it succeed this time and what will they achieve.

Seeing as it won't change much in the dimension they are currently in, seeing it's a time paradox.
Dec 2, 2014 9:54 PM

Sep 2014
those 3d maple leaves just might be the best looking thing that this company has animated for this anime
I don't consider myself a good judge.

trying not to be an obnoxious otaku
Dec 2, 2014 10:03 PM

Sep 2014
bastek66 said:
Queen of Fiveheads still reigns

lol best to give it to a character that's worth next to nothing
I don't consider myself a good judge.

trying not to be an obnoxious otaku
Dec 3, 2014 8:10 AM

Nov 2013
Wow,talk about a great chance of pace in the story! :))) We finally know what`s Yui and her reason for trying to always protect Kaori. It was a very interesting episode,imo...and i pretty much liked it. ^~^

Now,the 2nd try..here we gooo~! :)))
This is where I`d put my signature...If i had one.
Dec 3, 2014 2:33 PM

Aug 2014
Intrusion said:
Super underrated show

Well, episodes 2-7 were garbage
Dec 3, 2014 8:32 PM
Jul 2018
oh my... yeezus save me pleaseeee....

I actually hated this anime so much. I watched the first episode and was like... Okay wtf just happened, did she die? But I guess we know the answer to that. Then we go through like 7 or so episodes of pretty much nothing but slice of life and more questions to add onto that first episode.

All I can say is before this and the last episode I would have said this is a terrible anime but now I think it's actually pretty decent. Hoping for a not so depressing ending >.<
Dec 4, 2014 1:54 PM

Feb 2008
Crazy scientist mode on.
Dec 5, 2014 1:44 AM

Feb 2014
Gotta say, when this series first started I didn't think I was going to be impressed but I was pleasantly surprised, there is an actual plot to it :)

I'm really enjoying it
Dec 5, 2014 7:27 PM

Apr 2013
Not a fan of how damn near everyone in that club became scientific geniuses in multiple fields of scientific study, including Kaori's mom(?). Not really sold on the obsession to heal Kaori either. Where normal people might just move on with their lives, Sou and Airi in particular direct their futures into education to learn how to fix her. That's unlikely.
Dec 6, 2014 1:09 AM

Nov 2014
so that's why when kaori asked to yui about sou, yui answered that sou is like a father ><
Dec 8, 2014 4:32 PM

Jan 2011
it was obvious, but not, that Yui is „born“ out of a faild experiment wich intended to give Kaori another body. nice idea added to this common time travel setting everybody knows since „back to the future“. i like this show, somehow a calm version of „steins;gate“. ^^ but i still dont get the thing around the black cube. where does it come from?? aaand very good ending song this time!!!
summerwarsDec 8, 2014 4:40 PM
Dec 25, 2014 4:49 PM
Mar 2008
Those people really need to fucking move on. Accidents happen.
Dec 27, 2014 3:46 PM

Feb 2013
Wow, a decent episode. Too bad the rest of the series isn't...

Nothing too surprising... other than the fast-forward and nobody could let go... but that wasn't unexpected either.
Dec 28, 2014 2:23 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that finally pierces the veil of mystery about what happens in the future, giving us the keys to understand the events depicted at the beginning of the series, but some doubts creep into my mind.
Sou-kun does not understand that the Yui sent in his time is the same as that now being sent back into his past to change something that already failed to change.
Should, before sending Yui again in the past, try to change the way Kaori is saved from his fate.
Drawings and animations good time too.
Are still more involved than the previous episode.
Dec 28, 2014 5:11 AM

Oct 2012
This wasn't bad episode, kudos for creators who actually went 14 years into future and showed us a bad end, it was really refreshing to see something different and to character actually grow older. I haven't bought his theory about merging parallel universes, though I guess anything is possible when dealing with paradoxes. I really hope we get to know where AI unit came from, right know it's like omnipotent tool that appeared at the right place in the right time. Poor Airi though, having feelings for Sou, yet he never really realized (S;G, KGNE final girl twist anyone?).

Everything else just confirmed my earlier thoughts.

Now I really wonder how they'll end this, as every of those three girls deserves its happiness (and Yui too). Rooting for Airi's happyend though.
Dec 28, 2014 7:57 PM

Aug 2014
Damn, this is so dark, like really.
4 people (5 if Kenny joins in) who can't move on....
They took Sou and Airi in before they finished University....
Was Kaori that lovable to the point where they can't live anymore?

Like what the heck? It's like they're making fun of the others who got into an accident.
fubuki211Dec 28, 2014 8:02 PM
Jan 14, 2015 7:11 PM

May 2012
Damn this was an amazing episode! And my theory was right in the end which makes it even better :D Really love this kind of story so let's see what will happen this time!
Dec 19, 2015 9:01 AM

Apr 2009
Kaori = Mayuri
Sou = Okarin
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2016 2:03 AM

Dec 2012
Damn. You can see how fucked up Sou got by looking at his face as I expected.

Yui not Sou and Airi's kid. lol

Shiori finally aged.

Sou turned artificial Kaori into Yui.

Nagisa looking so FINE!!!!!

Holy shit! 14 years!

Time to save yo girl by having another girl do it for you.

I ran out of BD so I'm seeing lights now. :(
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 7, 2016 9:23 PM
Jul 2018
I'm pleasantly surprised by how much of this I got wrong. I've had the same theory since episode 2. I was sure I was right. But i'm happy to be proven wrong. I thought for sure Yui was Sou and Airi's daughter. I was not expecting AI and artifical bodies to come into play. Though it makes sense if you remember early on how she acted like Sou and Airi (according to other characters). She learned from them, not a child, but as an AI.

It was really heart breaking to see what happened to Sou. While the middle of the series might not have the greatest, since it was just slice of life with hints that Yui is from the future. Which I pretty much figured out from the first episode + the title of the series. But I guess all the carefree happy times made the dark times have a bigger impact.

I'm curious to see what will happen now. 3 episodes left to save Kaori. I wonder what will be the big turning point that will end the spiral.
Jun 2, 2017 7:53 PM

May 2015
Wow! She isn’t dead...

Damn, it has to be hard to watch the person that you love being completely fixated with her past loved one (Kaori) and then spend his time with another girl (Yui) trying to make her learn what may take all of us a couple of years into days even months... meanwhile she is not having her feelings at least noticed, I’m not talking about reciprocation but noticing her feelings via a thank you for doing all of this for me... poor Airi!

On to Sou I know he is devastated but to try to implant Kaori consciousness (I know he isn’t the only one participating u the experiments) into an artificial body (imagine her shock when she is told that she can’t have a baby in that new body [assuming the body is completely artificial]) and then when the experiment failed to sacrifice another girl (Yui [I know she has an artificial body but you could argue that she is alive because she has a emotions) for trying to save Kaori it is a little bit too much of a change in his persona, hard to stomach... Kaori wouldn’t want that… but then again that is regret for ya!
Aug 24, 2019 3:18 AM

Sep 2008
Science fiction intensifies. Now this is what I signed up for.
Feb 16, 2021 9:43 AM

Feb 2019
Damn, the tone of this episode was completely different from the previous ones.

I can't see how Sou sending Yui back to the past again, since he already knows that it HAS happened, will change anything. Since technically, wouldn't he be repeating what has already be done?

The stakes just shot up, and I have high hopes for this series! Let's see how everything plays out. I am hoping for a happy ending!
Feb 23, 2021 11:12 PM

Dec 2012
Even though this was being built up for a while, seeing how everything unfolded & connected really hit in the feels, especially with how Sou spent time raising Yui like a daughter. I wonder if Yui was fascinated to see that younger, more carefree side of Sou.
Apr 21, 2022 11:05 AM

Jul 2012
After the accident, all the family member n friends suddenly become a doctor n a scientist lol
Is she really that worth? As on the anime she is not that worth from my point of view ~

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

125 by NoviSun »»
May 21, 10:17 PM

Poll: » Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2014

62 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 20, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

62 by NoviSun »»
Jul 22, 2023 11:34 PM

» Low score??? ( 1 2 )

SakurasouBusters - Oct 19, 2014

57 by Crimson_poetry86 »»
Jun 10, 2023 3:46 AM

Poll: » Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2014

46 by Gringo5959 »»
Sep 26, 2022 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.