Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 7, 2009 2:18 AM

Oct 2008
So yeah, first time clearing Dark Poeta and it's a lot of fun. Sorry but all of my screenshots are taken on minimal settings, Crytek likes to crash my client even though I blow the maximum settings out of the water for this game.
But enough the talk, let the screenshots commence!

Right out of the gates... Remember this? It's where your character spawned for the first time!

The first town, in all of it's destroyed glory. Forgot to take a screen of the boss in here.

One of the two Elim bosses in the forest, they're all evilly ethereal and whatnot. Oh, and they randomly choose a target and one shot everyone in a radius of them at 50%.

Mecha-wolf boss thing. There's three of 'em and they're all pathetically easy. You don't even need a healer to beat these three bosses.

Fungie fun. Here's a little secret to hide from an unsuspecting party, they use an AOE explosion that deals about 3k each. Yes, Asteria died shortly after this picture was taken. :P

And our tank trying to get me killed on purpose >_>

Ah, the best part. The Telepathy Controller. You know, being the server first to do everything isn't always in your best interest. This guy's pretty much a beast if you don't know the strategy before hand, we took three wipes to him before we figured out what to actually do. He's a cake walk after that though.

Clodworms.. part of the problem. Yeah, they explode too. Doesn't everything?

Last room. Do you guys remember doing this campaign back at level eight/nine?

Zomg who's dat?

The last boss before you're graded. Just as an fyi, the entire instance is solo-healable with a full party of poorly geared players until him. He spawns adds.. many and frequently. It was too busy to take any screenshots while that was happening. And damn, look at his sword.

Speaks for itself... We lost a whole hour trying to figure out the Telepathy Controller.

And in the end, our grade is obviously not high enough to fight one of the true last bosses. Next time, though!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Euro players, what's your server and race?

Kotori - Sep 16, 2009

30 by KaciV »»
Jun 18, 2016 7:32 AM

» Post your Aion Banner here!

Ranivus - Oct 14, 2009

6 by Atanazy »»
Jun 3, 2010 6:43 AM

» Anyone on the Aeriel server? asmodian or elos

NaturalPhenomena - Apr 21, 2010

0 by NaturalPhenomena »»
Apr 21, 2010 8:10 AM

» Pictures of your Character on Live.

Sayalol - Sep 19, 2009

12 by KawaiiFiveO »»
Oct 21, 2009 11:40 PM

» US Players, Whats your Server and Race?

mlmmt - Sep 16, 2009

8 by Ranivus »»
Oct 13, 2009 1:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.