Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2009 7:25 PM
Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Decent hentai, there were some funny moments, and seeing those few puppies fucking girls was interesting, if nothing else.
Dec 11, 2011 4:49 AM

Jan 2011
Yeah, there was a lot of comedy in this ova, this title is only worth something if you love watching cute female characters doing it. I would say that this is a refreshing hentai.
May 1, 2013 1:58 PM

Oct 2009
yea it reminded of pun puni poemi alil with all the wtf' antics but it was watch for somthin different. coulndt expect too much frm 1 ep
Oct 7, 2013 5:38 PM

Jan 2013
The most funny hentai I saw ever, a great surprise.
To aru majutsu no index and To aru kagaku no railgun Lover
May 21, 2014 2:07 AM

Dec 2006
This anime is not about the girls.

It isn't even about the dogs.

It is about Anaruski.

A man manlier than even the strongarm alchemist.
Apr 30, 2016 5:43 AM
Jul 2018
The brothers were definitely the thing I liked the most about this viewing. I especially liked how one of them was named Bigbreastski. And seeing an army of them getting killed—lol. I found their voice actor to be perfect in the English dub. As much as I liked those scenes, they're definitely not enough for me to watch this a second time.
Mar 13, 2017 3:08 PM

Jun 2015
One of the funniest Hentai i have seen. The H Scenes were ok.
Jun 20, 2020 6:46 PM

Apr 2019
Yarima Queen (Sex Demon Queen, 2000)
Zany parody of the genres fantasy, magical girl, martial arts, shoujo ai, and hentai itself. While clearly X-rated, it contains a wealth of bizarre and silly humor making it good comedy beyond fap factor. Storyboarded by the future director of Fate/Zero. (4/10)

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.