Forum Settings
Forums
New
Would You Like This Club to Stay Opened?
Aug 9, 2014 6:56 PM
Nov 2013
Dear members of Otaku Organization,

It's been a pleasure having this club and seeing your comments. However, due to the lack of responses in the topics, and my lack of time to take care of this group, I have no other choice than to close this club. I'll be starting highschool as a freshmen in a week, so I won't have much time to take care of this group. Sadly, I don't have anyone who can take care of this club for me. The closure of this group will happen in 3-5 days, unless one of you offers to help me take care 8f the group.

Sincerely,
The Creator of Otaku Organization.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 12, 2014 11:30 AM

Jan 2013
my response: If it provides any comfort to you; I happen to be a Chairman of an Anime-club IRL and on the net, and I must say (as your senior,) that you should be proud of your so-far work with "Otaku Organisation."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sadly, I must say that I'm not either certain if I have the time nor what it takes to carry on with my own club (of which has quite a few members IRL,) if I must be frank.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But, don't Worry too much about it. High-school is not too terribly demanding.
I hope you understand that...
(We have a different educational system over here, but both systems are pretty much the same, I'd expect, up till about College/Gymnasium [aka. Our equivalent to a College.])
Don't do anything which you might come to regret later on.
Also, my Club is not particularly active itself,.. but that is in no way a valid reason as to why it ought to be shut down.
Most sincerely; A fellow Club-chairman.
Aug 14, 2014 5:46 PM
Nov 2013
Thanks everyone for your votes. I decided to keep the club open!
Aug 15, 2014 8:54 AM

Jan 2013
3 Votes seem sufficient :)
Well,seems like I'm gonna be stuck with you guys for a while hence-forth (or something?").
Dec 5, 2014 7:59 AM

May 2013
Sorry I voted wrong I didn't read OP properly and accidentally clicked "no"
anyways I would love for this club to stay open
(not that it matters anyways since you decided to keep it open) :)
anyways just to clear any misunderstandings I wish for this club to stay open and remain active...
*awkwardly smiles*
so please ignore my previous blunder...
*stiff laugh*
hehe....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Random Activity: Anime Names A-Z

nick5252000 - Jan 16, 2015

1 by nick5252000 »»
Jan 16, 2015 5:46 AM

» Regular Activities

nick5252000 - Jan 16, 2015

0 by nick5252000 »»
Jan 16, 2015 5:29 AM

» What Are You Watching - Fall 2014 Edition

SlightlyOtaku - Dec 13, 2014

3 by Kuroaki »»
Jan 8, 2015 8:52 AM

» Idea's to keep club active!!!

Kuroaki - Dec 5, 2014

2 by Kuroaki »»
Dec 13, 2014 3:15 PM

» I've been gone for way too long!!!! x(

nick5252000 - Jul 3, 2014

1 by Kuroaki »»
Dec 5, 2014 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.