Forum Settings
Forums
Silver Spoon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2014 9:41 AM
Oct 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hachiken needs to man up more. Of course no one is going to blame him for being hospitalised, everyone knew how much he had worked in preparation for the festival.

With both Mikage and Hachiken realising their feelings, how long will it take for them to hook up I wonder.
May 19, 2018 11:58 AM

Aug 2015
I really, really don't like Hachiken. At the beginning I didn't mind him much, but now I'm starting to actually hate him. Acting so many times in a pitiful manner, thinking that people don't care about him and acting like a child about matters involving his family. It's been 57 chapters and I still don't see the reason why he's so cold towards his mother; sure, his father is strict and not really a good person, but even if he wanted his mom to be more supportive of him or something like that, he should not be always ignoring her or be so rude to her. It's like Arakawa wanted this manga to be the inverse of what her other immensely popular manga is, since in that one the protagonists love their mother and even try to get her back to life. But in this one, the protagonist is just a cunt to his mother for no adequate reason (at least from what we were shown until now; there could be future clarifications and his behavior could have a good reason, but we are 57 chapters in already and I feel that this is a valid criticism to be made right now).

Then he deletes a picture that he didn't even take just because his brother appears on it (not to mention he broke his brother's cellphone), oh piss off you little shit.

And when he meets Mikage, he goes all pitying himself "h-hey, you probably don't want to go out with me anymore, since I collapsed and all, I'm so pathetic blablabla". If it was real life, she really wouldn't want to go out with a loser with no self-confidence and grasp of people's feelings, but since it's fiction, of course everything works just fine for him.

It's really hard to keep reading a story where the protagonist is so god damn unlikable.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gin no Saji Chapter 3 Discussion

account123 - Apr 22, 2011

12 by thoitrangkratos »»
Nov 12, 2022 8:25 AM

Poll: » Gin no Saji Chapter 16 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Sep 8, 2011

6 by Zankrax »»
Oct 28, 2022 7:34 PM

Poll: » Gin no Saji Chapter 10 Discussion

shithousnik - Jun 29, 2011

10 by Zankrax »»
Oct 22, 2022 12:56 PM

Poll: » Gin no Saji Chapter 78 Discussion

SilentTruth - Jun 19, 2013

7 by ChibiTalha »»
Jun 12, 2022 8:16 PM

» Was this a rushed conclusion?

JCDRANZER - May 1, 2021

6 by Adampk »»
Mar 16, 2022 9:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.