Forum Settings
Forums
Black Bullet (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2014 4:32 PM
Sep 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
As I said last post, no blog summary for this volume. Not even sure when volume 8 is releasing. Bad decision for Rentaro when he went to Doctor Sumire Muroto for romance advices. The "Banning of Biological Weapons" treaty was also mentioned and it is said that the Legacy of the Seven Stars is known as a biological weapon. The history award goes to Muroto when she mentioned about the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, where a single bullet in June 28th, 1914, changed the world and started World War I. She also mentioned about the Battles of Lexington and Concord in April 19th, 1775, that the world began to change with the "Shot Heard Round the World." She states that these two events started by a single bullet, known as the "Bullet of the World Revolution." Good old times when I learned those events in history class.

OOO, a Russian Promoter and a Cheetah Model Initiator by the name of Yulia is introduced! Holy shit, a Shark Model IP Ranked 550 is also introduced. Yulia is later known to be IP ranked 77 during the jailbreak. Seitenshi visits Rentaro again and mentioned the Stage 5 Zodiac Gastrea, the artificial satellite destroyer, Sagittarius.
Pretty fun volume, hope to see volume 8 releasing around this year.
Jul 22, 2014 9:22 PM
Jul 2018
Thanks for the summary. I'm curious if you came across the part about Enju and the Russian initiator's backstory (it's really tearjerking). I'll paraphrase from a summary from what I've read at Animesuki discussions and tell me if some of this info is accurate:

Anyways, if you came across parts that discussed Enju's backstory, you probably be surprised how Enju manages to be optimistic and maintains her kind-hearted, loving, and friendly personality despite the emotional trauma from her past (with that in mind, I had the tropes "Nice Girl" and "All Loving Hero" are the two biggest tropes that describe her in the characters TV Tropes page). According to the person who gave the summaries at Animesuki, he stated that Enju does not want to remember her past, forget about it, and move on with her life. Which can a good explanation why Enju is very emotionally fragile (Trope: Fragile Flower), because she cannot emotionally cope with tragedies, abuse, and trauma such as having her classmates finding out her cursed child status and losing her new cursed child friends and classmates that Rentaro taught to in volumes 3 and 4. Yes, she is mentally strong when dealing with abuse and tragedies around her, but she is not emotionally strong.

Also

Jul 22, 2014 10:30 PM
Sep 2013
DarkPaladinX said:
Thanks for the summary. I'm curious if you came across the part about Enju and the Russian initiator's backstory (it's really tearjerking). I'll paraphrase from a summary from what I've read at Animesuki discussions and tell me if some of this info is accurate:

Anyways, if you came across parts that discussed Enju's backstory, you probably be surprised how Enju manages to be optimistic and maintains her kind-hearted, loving, and friendly personality despite the emotional trauma from her past (with that in mind, I had the tropes "Nice Girl" and "All Loving Hero" are the two biggest tropes that describe her in the characters TV Tropes page). According to the person who gave the summaries at Animesuki, he stated that Enju does not want to remember her past, forget about it, and move on with her life. Which can a good explanation why Enju is very emotionally fragile (Trope: Fragile Flower), because she cannot emotionally cope with tragedies, abuse, and trauma such as having her classmates finding out her cursed child status and losing her new cursed child friends and classmates that Rentaro taught to in volumes 3 and 4. Yes, she is mentally strong when dealing with abuse and tragedies around her, but she is not emotionally strong.

Also

As I stated, I didn't feel like writing that much for this volume. Enju and RENTARO did meet the Russian initiator before the jailbreak occurred and Libra did take out most of Europe, including Belarus where the Russian Promoter originated from. Libra is also known as the "Plague King," with a shell that can't be destroyed with nuclear weapons, and can plant deadly virus through tens of thousands of people stronger and faster than UV light. Libra has appeared in Sendai, where more than half of Japan's Varaniums output are from, and there is no known way to destroy it.
Jul 26, 2014 4:11 AM
Jul 2018
primedanny said:

As I stated, I didn't feel like writing that much for this volume. Enju and RENTARO did meet the Russian initiator before the jailbreak occurred and Libra did take out most of Europe, including Belarus where the Russian Promoter originated from. Libra is also known as the "Plague King," with a shell that can't be destroyed with nuclear weapons, and can plant deadly virus through tens of thousands of people stronger and faster than UV light. Libra has appeared in Sendai, where more than half of Japan's Varaniums output are from, and there is no known way to destroy it.

Thanks for that info as well.
Jul 26, 2014 11:31 AM
Sep 2013
DarkPaladinX said:
primedanny said:

Thanks for that info as well.

Nope, it just stated that she does not want to talk about it and I remember that Enju and the Russian Initiator shared a cake with each other and shared their names, that is when Rentaro remembers that she is the Russian's Promoter partner, the high IP-Ranking (77) Leopard Model.
Aug 17, 2014 7:36 PM
Aug 2014
thanks for the summary >.,< but i hope i can read more of this book...

More topics from this board

» Black Bullet Novel Hiatus? or not?

Aruthuru - Jul 25, 2017

34 by Nyarly-Kanamin »»
Jul 3, 12:48 PM

» Which works are strong enough to replace Black Bullet?

Vine35 - Jun 23, 2023

0 by Vine35 »»
Jun 23, 2023 9:18 PM

» is the novel dead

YeetDabMcFapDab - Apr 10, 2022

1 by hyperx1 »»
Dec 12, 2022 5:45 AM

» Place to read this light novel

SirHeracross - Apr 10, 2021

0 by SirHeracross »»
Apr 10, 2021 2:43 PM

» Shiden Kanzaki Sensei's Contact Info

KayoSatome - May 18, 2020

0 by KayoSatome »»
May 18, 2020 6:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.