Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 30, 2014 11:36 AM
Mar 2014
This the only hospital that stay in DC during the crisis and it may not be much but the doctors damn sure know what their doing. The Hospital of DC is an average building no bigger then a local super market so it always seem to have a waiting list but the nurses and doctors are loving people, treating every patient with the utmost care.

Lead Doctors:
Dr. Abe

Dr. Ueno

Lead Nurse:
Susan Peterson
ConstantHypnosisJun 30, 2014 11:40 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 6, 2014 4:41 PM
Mar 2014
I walked into the hospital and remove my hat, "She said I would meet her here" I said to myself as I wait in the front room and take a seat on a nearby bench. I twirl my hat in my hand as I wait for someone I didn't know
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2014 4:53 PM

Feb 2013
Even though things didn't look like they'd changed at all, Anya felt refreshed knowing she was back home. These streets, so familiar filled her with a sense of comfort, security and feeling of belonging that she couldn't find anywhere else. Her latest venture, a temporary transfer to a different force a few cities over had proven this much to her. It had been, what? Two months? And now that she was back, the first thing she had gone to do was visit her aging mother in the hospital. She'd received news while she was gone that her mother had fallen ill. It had been worrying and Anya had wanted to return sooner, but she had been assured that, while serious enough for her to be hospitalized, there was little threat of death in their care. Anya had sat at her mother's bedside playing catch-up until visiting hours came to a close and a nurse requested that she depart.

"I got 'cha." With her ever present crooked grin, Anya had gotten to her feet. She wished her mother a good night and said her goodbyes before leaving the room. She slowly made her way out through the hallways until a familiar buzz in her pocket drew her attention down to her phone. She pulled it out and spotted the new message. A quick read showed the sender, Thompson... informing her that her ride would be arriving shortly. Her ride? Well, this was news to her.
Jul 6, 2014 5:06 PM
Mar 2014
I looked around then at my wrist watch, "damn I have no idea who I'm waiting for, He didn't warn me what she looked like or any details... He's as harsh as ever", At this point i watched every women leave uncertain if she knows I was here so I pull out my Badge and placed it on my knee to act as a signal
Jul 6, 2014 5:16 PM

Feb 2013
Anya tucked the phone back into her pocket and continued down the hospital corridors. Thompson certainly hadn't changed at all. Her ride was here? Okay... how about telling her who to look for? No. On second thought she should have expected as much from him. He always did try to keep her on her toes at every possible opportunity. This was no different.

The elevator took the woman down to the ground floor and a few more corners led her to the waiting room. Just beyond that would be the hospital entrance. So, was her ride inside or out? That was the question and both were equally likely. She surveyed the large room quickly. The multiple seats lining the walls opposite the reception desks were mostly empty. A few here and there were in use.

"Ah. So it's you."

Anya spotted the male soon enough in one of the seats closest to the door. He had his badge resting casually on his thigh, and the bored leg bouncing he was doing with his other leg implied he'd been waiting for at least a short while. She flashed him her signature crooked grin and extended her hand out to him. "So I guess you're the ride Thompson was talking about?"
Jul 6, 2014 5:49 PM
Mar 2014
Her sentence caught him off guard and soon i would have been asleep "Oh yes, it's a pleasure to meet you" I returned a polite smile and stood then shook her hand "Please call me Cylde, and forgive me I was slightly dozing off" I chuckled a little bit so this would not turn into an awkward greeting "Ya Thompson didn't give me a clue on who I was looking for beside a cute lady", I place my hat on my head "So where would you want me to drive you first" I said ending in a smile
Jul 6, 2014 5:58 PM

Feb 2013
"Anya." The woman returned his offer of his name with her own. Getting up from his seat, he took her hand and she gave him a firm shake. "No, it's fine. I didn't think he would have sent anyone so I was up there for a while. Sorry if I made you wait long." Taking her hand back Anya dropped it to her side. "Well, I guess home would be a nice start. Being back in town is nice and all, all things considered, but it'll be better to actually be home."
Jul 6, 2014 6:14 PM
Mar 2014
"Home huh, it will be my pleasure" I lead her, opening the door for her to exit the building and to get in the car, trying to be polite as possible "So why we're you at the hospital? -I mean I know it's personal so you don't have to answer I'll totally understand" I said not regretting that I asked as I drove down the DC streets
Jul 6, 2014 8:06 PM

Feb 2013
"Much obliged." Still wearing her same slightly off-kilter grin, Anya followed him out of the waiting room. Like a right proper gentleman he held the door open for her, both when exiting the main building and when she went to get into the car. She accepted the gesture and buckled herself into the seat. The door clicked shut on the other side as he climbed in and moments later the car spurred to life. "It's fine. It's fine. I don't mind." She turned her head and looked out the window as they started moving, first into the parking lot and then out onto the city's streets. "I've been out of town the last while and I heard that my mother's health had taken a sharp decline. They told me she'd improved, but I wanted to see it for myself since I got back earlier today."
Jul 6, 2014 8:23 PM
Mar 2014
"Well I Hope her the best," I say now feeling a little down "Well where do you live?" I say shifting the car into the next gear and the engine purred.
Jul 6, 2014 8:29 PM

Feb 2013
Anya found herself chuckling when he said that. "Don't feel bad about it. The doctor said he expects her to make a full recovery so it's looking pretty good." She turned her eyes away from the window then as he asked for her address. "Take the next left and keep going straight until King. Turn right there and it'll take you to the apartment complexes they've got down that way. Mine's building number 47."
Jul 6, 2014 8:59 PM
Mar 2014
"That's good" I say replying to her as I hear news about her mom, I pull up the parking lot of the Apartment Complex's, turn off the engine and get out. I walk to the passengers side and open the door for her and hold out my hand to help her out "Please don't hesitate to call if you need any help" I smile to her
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Rules and Regulations

ConstantHypnosis - Jun 23, 2014

4 by Kinith »»
Jul 14, 2014 12:57 AM

» Apartment Complex

ConstantHypnosis - Jun 29, 2014

23 by ConstantHypnosis »»
Jul 11, 2014 1:06 AM

» Case #1: 8th street Shooting

ConstantHypnosis - Jul 1, 2014

18 by ConstantHypnosis »»
Jul 5, 2014 12:57 PM

» Quinn's Breakfest & Inn [Inn Area MA]

19 by GoldenStar »»
Jul 5, 2014 8:54 AM

» Housing in DC ( 1 2 )

55 by GoldenStar »»
Jul 4, 2014 4:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.