Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2014 1:25 AM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh my god, that was the most adorable episode of the forever.

Pokota and Pink for prom king and queen.
Mar 10, 2019 6:55 PM
Aug 2018
I am surprised that they still let Camille walk around freely after all that stupid stuff he does.
Why is he still allowed to use magic and make potions?
They should occupy him with cleaning the palace for a few months so that he doesn't get any more stupid ideas.

And I didn't expect Himeko to place a plushie present higher than a living being.
But when it came to the point where she might lose Pokota, she became so emotional.
So Pokotas life is worth more than Pinks? I call this a hypocrite.

And Goris daughter is a real brat. First she says that it's her oh so important birthday present, then her brothers throw it away and after 10 seconds she doesn't mind anymore?

Why are so many characters in this show written to act like retards?

And to finish the episode he has to endure pain and act like the shining knight while fighting dogs. Give me a break...
tr25a3Mar 10, 2019 7:18 PM
Oct 6, 2019 4:02 AM

Sep 2011
I didn't expect Gori-sensei to have such a big family. It was cool to see Pokota trying his best for Pink-chan though, he had his first kiss before Hime-chan too. xD Kamille sure created a lot of trouble with that potion though. lol And Hime-chan should be more careful with all the "bathroom" stuff.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 21 Discussion

Sayoko - Jun 4, 2014

4 by Stardew »»
Jan 2, 2:40 PM

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 13 Discussion

Sayoko - Jun 1, 2014

5 by Stardew »»
Dec 23, 2023 4:23 AM

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 10 Discussion

Sayoko - May 31, 2014

2 by Stardew »»
Dec 19, 2023 3:16 PM

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 47 Discussion

Sayoko - Jul 18, 2014

3 by ANDy342 »»
Dec 18, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 40 Discussion

Sayoko - Jul 15, 2014

2 by ANDy342 »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.