Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 2, 2014 4:18 AM

Sep 2013
I was wondering, do you think there will be more love live in the future?

maybe new member for replacement of nico, Eli and Nozomi?

New Love Live group of other school?

What you think?

Jun 2, 2014 6:22 AM

Feb 2014
IDK. I want a third season but I want the current members of μ's to still be part of that season

It will also be hard for a new season as the seiyu's of every member of μ's are also the same idol group that were performing on concerts and singing/releasing albums.

I think an OVA(s) or a movie (similar to K-On!) would be possible instead of a new season.

Love Live! / μ's won't be going away anytime soon anyway. With their popularity right not, I'm sure Sunrise and Lantis will still team up to release a new PV/single for μ's.
Jun 2, 2014 8:02 AM

Sep 2013
Are the manga for love live still coming out?

Jun 2, 2014 8:31 AM

Mar 2011
I have a feeling that Yukiho can join u's because her VA is Touyama Nao and maybe Arisa too. Episode 9 was so good that love live made it to my favorite anime
Jun 2, 2014 8:34 AM

Feb 2013
trabeus1 said:

lf they replace Nico im out

Jun 2, 2014 8:37 AM

Jan 2014
badwolf45f said:
trabeus1 said:

Lol... me too :3
Jun 2, 2014 8:47 AM

Mar 2011
Thir-kun said:
badwolf45f said:
trabeus1 said:

me too but what choice do we have if they're graduating? if only there is a way.

It might turn out like k-on where the previous members were replaced after they graduated.
Jun 2, 2014 7:53 PM

Sep 2013
goodbyedays said:
Thir-kun said:
badwolf45f said:
trabeus1 said:

me too but what choice do we have if they're graduating? if only there is a way.

It might turn out like k-on where the previous members were replaced after they graduated.

Who knows, this might actually turn into like idolm@ster

Jun 2, 2014 8:10 PM

Nov 2007
Thir-kun said:
badwolf45f said:
trabeus1 said:

How about the next season taking place 6-7 years from now when Nico Ni will be a second year and Nico San will be a first year?
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 2, 2014 11:53 PM

Feb 2014
trabeus1 said:
goodbyedays said:
Thir-kun said:
badwolf45f said:
trabeus1 said:

Who knows, this might actually turn into like idolm@ster

This is much more feasible rather than replacing the graduating members. I'd like to see μ's in the world of im@s. After becoming school idols, they decided to turn pros.
Jun 3, 2014 4:48 AM
Feb 2014
... wasn't snow halation the 2nd single U's released?
If so then obviously Ericchi, Nozomi and Nikonii won't leave in a short time anyway.
AND NIKO-NII IS ALSO THE CENTER FOR natsuiro egao de 1,2 jump! the third single, so i hope not.
lastly i don't think the producers would want the original characters to be replaced anyway.
For K-ON its a different story, like Yui is still continuing her dream in college with ritsu and the others, while Azunyan is in a new kind of band, but both sections are still shown equally so yeaaaaa.
I hope there would still be another season :x
Jun 3, 2014 8:15 AM

Apr 2012
Imo this season won't be able to contains love Live (event) so the chance are high for third season.
in case the third year members graduated they could try im@s route... changing the members like K-ON did will most likely turns the series into shit just like K-ON did, still like it but still, it's shit.
this series is a cash cow, so they won't end it in the near future...maybe.
Jun 6, 2014 6:49 AM

Jul 2009
I will hope for a A-RISE ova or something...
Jun 15, 2014 7:05 PM

Jun 2013
OrangeRafi said:

I think an OVA(s) or a movie (similar to K-On!) would be possible instead of a new season.

I agree i think a movie is would be great with this series, or maybe as stated a bit above Mu's do become professional idols instead of school idols and they do something.
But then that sort of defeats the purpose of this show being an anime about school idols [i didn't say that was all this show is about, trust me im a fan and i know its more than just school idols]
Jun 15, 2014 7:37 PM

Jun 2009
I hope we get a third season cause this actually getting really great it has made it into my top 10 favorite anime.
Jun 15, 2014 8:33 PM
Dec 2010
Get Nico and Eli to repeat a year. Nozomi can leave cause no one cares about her.
Jun 15, 2014 11:46 PM

Dec 2013
Because of that eleventh episode, I doubt a third season will happen. But we can try believeing.
Jun 16, 2014 12:00 AM

Feb 2014
I think a movie with a proper closure to the story is more appropriate than a new season. That is in addition to OVA's everytime u's release a new single/PV
Jun 16, 2014 12:06 AM

Sep 2012
scytheavatar said:
Nozomi can leave cause no one cares about her.

I care about Nozomi :(
Jun 16, 2014 12:43 AM

Dec 2013
OrangeRafi said:
I think a movie with a proper closure to the story is more appropriate than a new season.

True. They should make one, seeing that they earned so much from BD sales.
Jun 16, 2014 1:18 AM

Mar 2014
As long as they end the story with a bang, I'm okay without anything else. I doubt it will end with this season, though; I visited Akihabara on the 7th, and Love Live is EVERYWHERE. I highly doubt fans will be satisfied just with this season.
Jun 17, 2014 10:13 PM

May 2013
Thir-kun said:
badwolf45f said:

SAME
Jun 17, 2014 11:18 PM

Sep 2012
Much as i would love to get a 3rd season, it would ruin the anime in my opinion.

I mean, u's isn't complete without the original members. If they replace them, then future lives(if there will be any) would make no sense, also in real life, they have to chance members as well, letting go the VA's of Nico, Nozomi and Eli in the process.

A 3rd season would be welcome if it were a whole new group including Arisa and Yukiho.
Jun 18, 2014 12:02 AM

Nov 2007
brianandaya said:
A 3rd season would be welcome if it were a whole new group including Arisa and Yukiho.

I T W I L L N E V E R B E T H E S A M E !
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 18, 2014 12:13 AM

Mar 2014
brianandaya said:
Much as i would love to get a 3rd season, it would ruin the anime in my opinion.

I mean, u's isn't complete without the original members. If they replace them, then future lives(if there will be any) would make no sense, also in real life, they have to chance members as well, letting go the VA's of Nico, Nozomi and Eli in the process.

I think Nozomi said it herself in season 1: Muse is not the same group without all nine members. I could see all nine of them becoming idols for real after everyone graduates(and I personally would be happy to see it), but as of right now I would also rather see it have a good ending rather than try to drag it out and screw everything up.
A whole new group would be an interesting idea as well.
Jun 18, 2014 10:52 AM

Sep 2013
Like many of you predicted, It might go as K-on route.

Who knows, they might go to same college and regather. I highly doubt that they wont make another season.
They sold about 43,0000 album/songs

and incoming BD sales too.....

But if they really end, I think I will literally cry...

Jun 21, 2014 7:56 AM

Mar 2013
If they ever make a third season then only with the original cast. It is not just the anime, Love Live has a huge merchandising market that is a lot bigger then the BD sales. They can't simply change 3 characters. There is too much money to milk with the original cast.

We will get some drama Bla bla blub and a solution how the group can stay together. Probably some "real" idol career thing.

People seem to forget that Love Live exists for one reason: It makes an insane amount of money.
Jun 21, 2014 6:21 PM
Jul 2010
It makes enough money for them to continue what they are doing. Outside of the anime, there's no reason for u's to be broken up, so I don't see that happening anytime soon. Music, games, lives, etc. They are tied to the present group. As far as an anime is concerned, I don't see them continuing with this group. Maybe an A-RISE ova. Maybe a new group with the imoutos involved. Maybe other groups associated with the Love Live competition. We'll just have to see.
Jun 22, 2014 2:15 AM
Jul 2013
Ok so here's what I think:

So I'd be satisfied with both a new season or this being the finale. But I have a hunch that the creators are gonna pull some excuse out of thier butt so that muse can stay together and keep performing. I feel like it would and might be a kinda lame excuse but never the less I could kill for just one more season. I think this anime is too popular too not have a third season. If you've been to Akihabara this last month it's covered with Love Live in almost every shop. I think its making too much money to not have another season or at least a movie or an OVA of some kind. So I think it's gonna get another season but probably by a pretty lame excuse to keep muse together on the show.
Jun 22, 2014 2:35 AM

Apr 2013
I want they to continue but with muse member like now, especially I don't want Nico to graduate :(
Jun 23, 2014 2:30 AM

Mar 2008
I don't want it to end. I got really attached to this anime. I hope they continue it with u's getting a professional idol group after they all graduate and/or Yukiho's & Arisa's new idol group.
Jun 25, 2014 6:54 AM

Feb 2012
lf they replace Eli im out =(
Jun 25, 2014 4:51 PM

Jan 2012
After their recent vol. 1 sales I have to say Live Love! Save Love Live: a school idol project is all but confirmed.

But in all seriousness I really do hope that they continue in some way. I'd even take a spin-off just to see some cameos from our favorite u's ladies.
Jun 26, 2014 6:38 PM

Aug 2008
There are talks of a movie coming out. Any trace of evidence pointing to it, however, has been removed.
Jun 26, 2014 10:44 PM

Sep 2011
badwolf45f said:

Jul 5, 2014 12:00 PM

Aug 2007
I don't think so... Maybe they're do a µ's next generation or something like that if they decided to make a third season.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

192 by AnotherWeeb_ »»
Yesterday, 2:54 AM

» What's your favorite song of μ's?

RitzueX - Sep 16

16 by DeTrixter »»
Sep 23, 5:03 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2014

138 by MeatyHobbertson »»
Sep 1, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2014

114 by _untitled »»
Aug 5, 1:28 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2014

144 by _untitled »»
Aug 5, 1:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.