Forum Settings
Forums
Yozakura Quartet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2009 5:57 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kotoha actually has a good ability but it think it's not the strongest seeing how she battle Hime. But i think anyone who gets blown by that cannon of hers is going to be knocked out :D but overall the chapter was alright.
Dec 18, 2009 9:50 PM

Oct 2009
I honestly gave up reading on this manga. While reading, im wondering whats happening. I cannot understand this manga. Its so wierdly done to me. Sorry if it offends you but thats how i felt about this manga. Wierdly done..
Dec 19, 2009 6:35 PM
Sep 2008
I would really recommend reading three more chapters, 6-8. The first volume is really disjointed and confusing with little explanation in the way of plot. But the next three chapters explain the plot more. Because the manga is really, really great once things start making sense. The best manga I've ever read, especially in the way of character development. I would give it through the first major arc, the Thorny Path arc (chapters 11-18, I think). The characters and the plot really fall into place there.

And for anyone who's seen the anime, the manga is really about a hundred million times better once the manga starts making sense. It's a shame the anime adaptation sucks so bad and the first volume is so confusing, because this manga is amazing.
faye_umiDec 19, 2009 6:43 PM
Aug 10, 1:56 PM

Jan 2013
no offense but is kotoha genuinely stupid? just ask to have your plane ticket reprinted at the travel agency you bought it from. it ain't no rocket science but common f-ing sense. i seriously don't get the logic behind this manga sometimes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yozakura Quartet Chapter 91 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2016

2 by HibiChika »»
Aug 17, 5:45 AM

Poll: » Yozakura Quartet Chapter 4 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Sep 25, 2009

1 by HibiChika »»
Aug 10, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Yozakura Quartet Chapter 94 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2016

2 by sirwence »»
Aug 13, 2018 11:35 PM

Poll: » Yozakura Quartet Chapter 93 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Jul 25, 2016 5:27 PM

Poll: » Yozakura Quartet Chapter 111 Discussion

nseika - Jun 29, 2016

0 by nseika »»
Jun 29, 2016 1:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.