Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 17, 2023 9:52 PM
Apr 2020
mid dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Jul 30, 2:53 PM

Jun 2021
three wonderful episodes in a row, no, really, this series is set in stone as a top 10 favorites in existence.

Something didn't add up in the opening, and in fact... Honoka was being lazy and avoiding student council duties and for a moment i thought the "impact" would have been a second slap by Umi, almost with the same creepy smile from two episodes before after the "backup dancers" reveal.

i laughed hard at the moment when Nico, Honoka, Maki and Kotori become seiyuus of... action figures and "giant" Eli finishes it off, too bad it ended sooner than i remembered.

Finally the announcer has her debut, too bad she ignores Nico and her epic catchphrase. :(

"Impact?" Here it comes...

Eli was the best as a cheerleader, also as a card from SIF mobile game. But it didn't work.

Trading personalities was hilarious, but it also didn't work out. The highlights were Hanayo impersonating Nico and Nico herself straining her voice as "Kotori" possibly in jealousy for Hanayo's actually pretty good job. Yes, Honoka, you act just like Nozomi did with your clothes on. Umi becoming a Rin-esque cat girl, Rin becoming "Maki" in all her tsundere glory, and finally Eli impersonating Hanayo when she is thrilled for giving big news... ADORABLE.

Become the Kiss all you want, but DON'T SCARE FUMIKO. After that (and principal Minami's face remembering Frieza when he discovered Giniu Team doing their introduction), it is necessary to compliment the detail that Rin had the exact makeup of the cat member, there was no better choice after all.

Finally, the realization. μ's are already perfect the way they are, as Kotori and later Honoka / Eli pointed out. Dancing Stars On Me, didn't listen to it since a long time.

Every time i return to this series, it just becomes better and better.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

192 by AnotherWeeb_ »»
Yesterday, 2:54 AM

» What's your favorite song of μ's?

RitzueX - Sep 16

16 by DeTrixter »»
Sep 23, 5:03 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2014

138 by MeatyHobbertson »»
Sep 1, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2014

114 by _untitled »»
Aug 5, 1:28 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2014

144 by _untitled »»
Aug 5, 1:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.