Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2014 1:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good episode. Kindaichi you lucky bastard.

That's a lot of gold though. There was also definitely some background stuff going on looks like someone tasted a beating directly. I'm really curious how Kindachi will be able to solve this case with his skills again.
May 10, 2014 4:22 AM

May 2012
Ah, the usual uninhabitet island blocked off with a storm-story, always works to build up some kind of suspense. I can already tell that that trick how the murderer got the body up there is going to be disappointing, but let's see...

The doors seem to be the gold bars, the house formation is an alchemy circle and the killer may be killing everyone because he wants the doors or something. And the killer is probably a granddaughter of the alchemist or something.

I wonder why the person there was swinging his sword around though, he/she risked getting caught by someone and even went as far as to make noise...
May 10, 2014 4:25 AM

Apr 2008
The first minute, it look like a old case.(ep 13-15 in the old series) I'm a bit tired of the relationship between Reika and Miyuki.(this was better in old series).

The episode was good.
May 10, 2014 7:37 AM
Jan 2013
No Tantei gakuen Q reference????

k11chi said:
Ah, the usual uninhabitet island blocked off with a storm-story, always works to build up some kind of suspense. I can already tell that that trick how the murderer got the body up there is going to be disappointing, but let's see...

The doors seem to be the gold bars, the house formation is an alchemy circle and the killer may be killing everyone because he wants the doors or something. And the killer is probably a granddaughter of the alchemist or something.

I wonder why the person there was swinging his sword around though, he/she risked getting caught by someone and even went as far as to make noise...

he's swinging the word around is probably to show that the killer uses that big sword, but they won't find anything sword-related,

well, i guess if you can figure out how the room arrangement is, next murder will be boring lol
(and you realized motives in all murders in kindaichi, right?)
May 10, 2014 8:04 AM

May 2012
dex_dash said:
No Tantei gakuen Q reference????

k11chi said:

he's swinging the word around is probably to show that the killer uses that big sword, but they won't find anything sword-related,

well, i guess if you can figure out how the room arrangement is, next murder will be boring lol
(and you realized motives in all murders in kindaichi, right?)
That would be guesswork because there is no foreshadowing for the motives. All anyone with a brain can take is that the culprit has the access to the original alchemists' belongings or has other means to get gimmicky things (such as being part of a team that films movies in the past and stole the clothes from them). Most likely did not carry these things to the island while on the boat either.

The culprit should have had this plan in mind for a long time and also should be the person behind this trip...
Also more often than not there's always something that's supposed to look like a twist at the end.
k11chiMay 10, 2014 8:18 AM
May 10, 2014 9:06 AM

May 2013
Reika's back. Looks like Kindaichi and Miyuki are both jealous lol. That is one big sword. This is gonna get interesting.
May 10, 2014 10:55 AM
Jan 2011
Uh oh, somebody is jealous.

Wow, looks like Jersey Shore gone bad for the characters.
May 10, 2014 10:47 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Arriving at Renkin Island to hunt for a treasure; a mass of gold weighing 996 kilograms which worth over 400 million..

Mikage used to be an idol but not anymore.
She seems have a distaste for them now..

The room formation resembles an alchemy circle.
Though the numbers seem random for now.

Suspicious character appears and Mayumura is down.
He looks badass with that huge sword though!

I assume the cameraman as the prime suspect for now. He's totally suspicious..

Nice episode. This will certainly be an interesting case!

May 11, 2014 11:25 AM

Jul 2013
Another beautiful episode. As always Reika is the best catalyst to Miyuki's jealousy ^
May 19, 2014 11:19 AM

Jul 2012
Yesss finally an interesting case~
May 29, 2014 11:57 PM
Sep 2011
another trapped on a deserted island with a killer case, I have a feeling more people will die...
Mar 1, 2020 7:51 AM

Jul 2011
A classic stuck on an island and murders occurs case this time.
I'm guessing the culprit knew about the camera and made himself obvious on purpose.
The giant sword is suspicious, It will probably end up being part of the trick.
Jul 15, 2023 11:24 PM

Oct 2018
Ah yes, treasure hunting --> remote island --> mode of transport blocked --> no means of communication with outside.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

21 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jul 21, 2023 2:31 PM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

12 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jul 21, 2023 2:26 PM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

14 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jul 21, 2023 1:39 PM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

18 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jul 21, 2023 1:11 PM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

17 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jul 21, 2023 1:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.