Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 27, 2014 1:32 PM

Apr 2009
All of the members in the grand hall appeared in a giant great hall lined with tables and fancy attire with Cheshire awaiting them in a chair, his head in his lap no longer laughing.
Cheshire:" Alexander what the hell do you think your doing? this is my realm! and mine alone!"
Alexander:"im sorry Bishop... Apollyon took their home and it was the only place i could think of...."

a giant hand outstretched and pulled alexander to his brother then a wall manifested leaving the adventurers to themselves in the giant open space. yyr and Viscera panted heavily on the ground unsure of what to say or even do now that their leader had fallen. awaiting the brothers return.

A Sound Soul Dwells Within A Sound Mind And A Sound Body
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 13, 2014 5:47 AM

Apr 2013
Sera sat down in a near by chair and looked around at everyone. She wasn't phased like a few of the others since she grew up around things like this. She remained quiet waiting for the two that had disappeared behind the wall to reappear with some answers about what was to happen next. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on their thoughts to see if she could hear anything.

Jun 24, 2014 5:08 PM

Apr 2009
Nox: *walks over to the group of people he was use to seeing and sat by rin* one second were off on a mission and the next were all under attack being thrown to some lunatics realm.... what in the world just happened

Azzururie: i dont even think the people were suppose to be following know, were on our own it seems.... theres only a fraction of the population from yggdrasil that made it. *stands beside them with her arms crossed*

Jun 25, 2014 10:05 AM

Apr 2009
Nox: *gives rin a slight smile and nod.* i could say the same. especially with so few of us here

Cheshire and Knowledgable one came back and stood before the audience, cheshire with his head actually on. without the maniacal laughing he actually cleaned up fairly nice.

Knowledgeable one: "litsen up all. The Disciple have taken our home land of Yggdrasil and everyone there, we are the last hope of putting a stop to these atrocities. My name is Alexander Balthius."

Cheshire: "and i am Bishop Balthius ..... i will allow you all in my realm to prepare to defeat Apollyon and no other reason.... while u are here i will attempt to make it as close to your replication of this ... Yggdrasil as i can but i am not to be tried. my will is to be done with no exception"

Jun 26, 2014 9:31 PM

Jun 2013
I will delete my posts here. Please read below.
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
Jun 29, 2014 12:03 PM

Apr 2009
:(

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Reclaim

FuriKuri - Apr 27, 2014

6 by Myay »»
May 3, 2014 7:59 AM

» Request Realm

FuriKuri - Apr 27, 2014

0 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:16 PM

» Roster

FuriKuri - Apr 27, 2014

0 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:09 PM

» Bounty Board

FuriKuri - Apr 27, 2014

0 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 11:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.