Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Jul 17, 2:42 PM

Mar 2019
The drama is definitely ramping up, what was that ending, so unexpected. I do like that I have no idea where this is going but everyone is laughing in the preview so maybe this was just a bad dream of Banri.

So Chinami was just jealous and sad. Linda really is the best girl, but Kouko was nice in this episode.

I wish Banri would just tell everyone what's happening, even when he had the best chance with Mitsuo and Takaya, he still didn't say basically anything and it's so annoying now.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 7, 4:58 PM
Oct 2020
Damn everything crashing down right now. Still man that's scary af. Not knowing when you might all of the sudden just disappear. It could be the next second or the next minute of 10 year or 50 year from now but all of the sudden you just stop existing and someone else replaces you. That is scary af. I mean I know we could all technically die next second or something. Like we live in a simulation and someone just pulls the plug we just stop existing but to come so close to what's basically death and not exist multiple times is scary af to think about and you always have to fear if the next second you would still be you.

Also Mitsuo and 2d kun great friends right there. They don't know what's going on or what the problem is or how to do anything to help but they'll help and be there and find him anyways. PEAK FRIENDSHIP!
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

315 by GaSoguy13 »»
Aug 27, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

902 by Weely21 »»
Aug 26, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

299 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 7, 5:25 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2014

392 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 7, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2014

194 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 7, 4:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.