Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 24, 2014 2:46 PM

Oct 2013
Hina's father? Nice
Apr 6, 2014 8:43 AM

Jun 2011
The familiar voice, Koyasu (Takasugi) as Hanh. The whole coupling was sort of nakama power-ish, I am not very fond of it, but whatever. Seems like we're getting the Weinberg family episode next, and Hina's dad appears, hopefully we will get to know more about the other Hina.

Edit: Lol'd at the enemy's chick, she was so afraid lol.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 9, 2014 12:09 AM

Jun 2012
Well... nothing particularly original so far, and it's all pretty cliche, but I still enjoy it well enough. If it keeps at it, I'll probably at least give it a 7... and hopefully they'll do something at least somewhat unique, so I can give it an 8.

Baddie007 said:
Ooooh, the Special Service Agent Bitch is actually a chicken, geeez they should have let her die.
Eh, not that I like her or anything, but I wouldn't call her a chicken for not wanting to die like that. She probably knew that no one really liked her and didn't think anyone would save her.

I certainly wouldn't want do die like that... plunging into the ocean in a little metal hunk of junk and unable to see anything. Slowly suffocating without any oxygen, and then once you get deep enough having your body bloat up, then your ear drums rupture and your lungs collapse, and then have your blood start to boil from the gasses in your body seeping out. To be perfectly honest I was almost ready to scream myself for someone to save her, because I hate to imagine anyone having to die like that... no matter how annoying / stupid they are.

If she were a chicken, she wouldn't have been on the battlefield in the first place, let alone the one out in front.
Nov 22, 2014 8:17 AM

Jun 2014
This is a highly secured communication line, how did you get in? I'm curious as well.

2 Boys sharing a bed. "Isn't it great being young?" Even the captain agrees. O nvm they are in split cells.

See the Professor fall on the ground, keep yelling "Professor" because that would help way more than sending medical help.
zat-bustNov 22, 2014 8:30 AM

Jul 27, 2015 4:11 PM

May 2012
Intense episode but with a sad ending. Let's see what's next.
Jan 14, 2017 7:50 AM

Dec 2015
I still can't believe no one from Aoba's time is alive or present.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 4, 2018 9:42 AM
Oct 2018
Loved the fight scene, well not really fighting but more defending but aside from that. The music that was being played is so enchanting that I spent over an hour trying to figure out what the original was because I know i heard it before but I can't find the name of it anywhere, someone able to help me out on this one?
Feb 7, 2021 4:15 PM

Feb 2012
Woah Aoba, calm down, you don't need to call him "siscon" that much (I counted at least 3)

So Doctor Fermi knows that information can be transferred faster than light, the technology for that to happen is what allows the coupling system to overcome the 7-second delay and actually be practical. So with their current technology, they are able to carry information across time (Aoba's neural activity to Dio's and vice-versa instantaneously) but not yet matter (Aoba to the future, Hina to the past), the technology that sent Hina to the past in the first place could be on the horizon...

I knew the Zogilians would have figured out that Hina couldn't have sent the SOS from her own Valiancer.

Margaret from the Secret Services was lucky Alfried stepped in to save her, wish she'd get her comeuppance for harassing Hina.

Now we see Hina's father, we get to look deeper into her clouded origins

Fortress_MaximusFeb 8, 2021 3:19 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Buddy Complex Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2014

74 by TheSelleri »»
Jun 27, 2:48 PM

» Why does this feel like it should have been longer? (Potential spoilers)

Damolisher - Nov 1, 2021

3 by TheOnlyOneTM »»
Jun 10, 5:36 PM

Poll: » Buddy Complex Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2013

218 by aleinam »»
Mar 8, 6:04 AM

Poll: » Buddy Complex Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2014

199 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 7, 2023 5:45 PM

Poll: » Buddy Complex Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2014

153 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 6, 2023 8:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.