Forum Settings
Forums

Why don't we create a visual novel including Yukine ' After Story ?

New
Aug 6, 2009 1:44 AM
Aug 2009
Like you know ,in both Anime and visual novel , Yukine 's Story is too short .And I think all of us regret about it . So instead of waiting for KEY 's action , Why we don't create an After Story for Yukine.
I can script and programming (though I'm don't know , but I'll learn) and I think I need some of you to create story(I'm not good at this) and drawing some picture.

If someone agrees with this idea or can help me with these things , please inform here.

(I 'm a foreigner , so sorry for my bad english ).
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 16, 2009 9:01 AM

Jul 2009
That sounds quite interesting! I'm not sure how much help I'll be, but I'm willing to assist.
Nov 24, 2012 5:05 PM
Aug 2012
Me too! It sounds fun, and exciting! And if this is to include Miya-chan a lot more, then I'll definetly help - hopefully I can be useful!
Dec 14, 2017 6:30 AM

Jul 2017
Your idea quite interesting, but I think it's will be meaningless if fan the one created it, the original creators (writer especially) are the one most knew about Yukine personality and Story/Background of characters, And more important, CLANNAD have timeline "one story relates to another story" , You can't force for make new story if you don't well-known about Truth of CLANNAD story..

in the end we just make Doujin or in other words "fan fiction" (created by fan)
of course I want to try it for once if that's really exist, But I think I can't accept that is become the real part of "CLANNAD" story

PS : of course This is just my opinion ~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.