Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 4, 2008 11:04 PM

Sep 2007
Who do you think the second season will focus on? What do you want to happen? Any other thoughts about the second season you want to discuss?

Personally, I want Daisuke and Shiika to be the main characters again because I want to see their relationship develop but I doubt it'll focus on them, maybe just touch down on what ended up happening to them after what we saw.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 23, 2009 4:38 PM

Mar 2009
Daisuke and Shiika will probably once again be the main characters, and the second series will likely develop their relationship.

Personally I'd like to imagine that the second series will reveal more on Daisuke's past as we are told he has a sister, who's whereabouts are currently unknown. The second season will probably also reveal more about the 'Original Three' and the SEPB's mission to destroy them.

Just finished the series so just thought I'd write this while its all still fresh in my head.
Dec 20, 2010 10:04 AM

Sep 2008
Well i do not think the second season will ever be made despite being announced. But based on what i read so far in book 2 and 3. Following the trend of the first season which only covered the events that happened in the first book. The second season should just cover the content found in the second book, which are Haji Keigo's sister story arc, the introduction of her friends and one of the three starters of the mushi, Shinpu.
Luck comes at the times when you least expect it.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Mushi uta translation team

Mistrana - Feb 24, 2012

1 by XxWingxX »»
Feb 24, 2012 9:38 AM

» soundtrack?

kaon9029 - Dec 16, 2007

0 by kaon9029 »»
Dec 16, 2007 6:02 PM

Poll: » Name change? [hosts or mushitsuki club]

Mathes - Sep 22, 2007

3 by kokoru_asami »»
Oct 2, 2007 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.