Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 29, 2009 9:10 PM

Apr 2009
This is the topic for couple discussions.

~Enjoy!~

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 30, 2009 7:30 PM

Nov 2008
Yay I love couples!! It's actually sorta the main reason I watch anime or read manga. XD (aside from the hot guys or cool plot)

These are my top ten favorites....in order:

1. MitsukixTakuto-Full Moon Wo Sagashite
I'm so obsessed with these two. Totally BORN for each other; their story touched me far more than anything else in fiction has....and they're the most perfectly-matched couple I've ever come across. I love them more than anything!! <3

2. MisuzuxYukito-Air TV+movie
Ooooh they are so cute together!! Again, they have a really touching love story...I like how they act around each other too...they're really great. <3

3. HimekoxSouma-Kannazuki No Miko
*sobs* I WANTED them together so badly!! ;_; Himeko and Souma are the only "osanajimi" (childhood friends) pair I ended up really liking. They're adorable together!! Just look how they act on dates! They're both so polite that they politely argue for hours over silly things....it's SOOOO funny and cute!! XD

4. FlonnexLaharl-Makai Senki Disgaea (game and TV series)
Ahaha.......an angel and a devil. It's so right. I couldn't imagine them with anyone else. It's because they're complete opposites that they need each other. Well...Laharl needs Flonne more than she "needs" him....but I do think she loves him too.

5. RihoxShidou-Nightwalker TV series
I don't really expect people to recognize this show as it's fairly old and underground. But this couple is awesome. You can think of them as the ORIGINAL Edward and Bella (ugh yes from Twilight). Except these two are much cooler! Their little story goes: Shidou is a human-turned vampire and Riho is an orphaned high school girl in love with him. But she doesn't know his secret. She gets kidnapped and possessed by demons so when Shidou goes to rescue her, she learns that he's a vampire and the same type of demon that murdered her parents. But Riho, instead of being terrified and disgusted, continues to love Shidou because she sees him as a kind person who protects humans. (Amusingly, she calls Shidou's vampiracy "a health condition" LOL) Cain the vampire who first bit Shidou lusts after him selfishly and grows jealous of Riho....leading to him giving her a mortal injury. As Riho lays dying in Shidou's arms, she whispers for him to bite her and turn her into a vampire. He refuses, calling immortality a horrible curse but she begs, saying that she doesn't want to leave him. He finally does so and her life is saved.
Now the reason I like this pair so much is because Shidou's always been alone because he's immortal. Years and years go by, he makes friends but they're humans so they eventually die and he's alone again. One can only imagine how painful this can be. But now Riho-chan will always be there for him. Being an orphan, the two have only each other. Shidou sort of becomes her guardian but also her lover. The relationship is just so sweet. They'll be together forever and ever!

6. MaronxChiaki-Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne TV and manga
Hehe....they're the first couple I fell really hard for. It was really exciting to watch both of them grow and develop feelings and finally unite at the end.

7. AmuxIkuto-Shugo Chara
It just HAS to be....XD I think everyone agrees with that!!

8. Eun-GyoxNo-Ah-Legend manwha
Eun's a care-free goofball and No-Ah's an uptight grouch....
Basically a girl-boy version of the Odd Couple. They just make me laugh. Hard. And they look so pretty together. Eun is also in love with him. I can't wait to see how No-Ah's feelings for her will be revealed. But this will definitely become canon...I can tell!

9. AhiruxFakir-Princess Tutu
.........well.........yeah, just watch it. XD Meant to be, this is.

10.KarinxKazune-Kamichama Karin
I knew they would love each other the minute Karin punched him. XD

Yup........so those are the major top ten....but there's TONS of other couples I ship: KirarixHiroto, MikanxNatsume, C.C.xLelouch (also ShirleyxLelouch) RukiaxIchigo, HisokaxTsuzuki, LuciaxSumire, RyoukoxTenchi, YuukixZero, HaruhixTamaki, Suzumiya HaruhixKyon.........that's just the tip of the iceberg lol
As you can see, my ships tend to be couples who don't get along, couples who are funny and tease each other, or complete opposites. I also have a soft spot for guys who try REALLY hard to win the girl because he loves her so much....and also for the girl who's like that AS LONG AS she's the main character. If she's a side character trying to get in the way of the true pair, I end up hating her. XD;
ChiibiJul 30, 2009 7:36 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» *Open!* Claim Your Favorite Anime Couple!

ShiroYuki1 - Jul 29, 2009

32 by HamoNinja »»
Oct 12, 2018 9:08 PM

» Member Card Submissions! [OPEN]

ShiroYuki1 - Apr 10, 2010

3 by oliviasyl »»
May 9, 2010 3:55 AM

» *CLOSED* Couple Suggestions for Member Cards!

ShiroYuki1 - Jul 30, 2009

30 by ShiroYuki1 »»
Apr 10, 2010 6:20 PM

» Romance Anime - Discussions, reviews, and recommendations!

ShiroYuki1 - Jul 29, 2009

12 by SassyMarmot »»
Aug 3, 2009 8:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.