Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 31, 2007 11:18 AM

Dec 2007
WHAT'S "VALKYRIE PROFILE"?
Valkyrie Profile originated as a Playstation RPG. The game is based on Norse mythology. Players assume the role of a Valkyrie who must find the souls of people who die tragically, shape them into powerful warriors and send them to Valhalla for the final apocalyptic battle between the Æsir and Vanir, Ragnarok. (wiki) Since then it has spawned a sequel, Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria and has been released as a two-volume manga, alongside numerous doujinshi anthologies.

WHAT IS A CREW?
For those of us who are not familiar with a crew (blog crew), it is a collection of fans under one fandom who "claim" a character that is linked to their Anime List profile.

WHY?
This is a fun way to get your favorite character known and to find new friends who love Valkyrie Profile as much as you do!

HOW TO CLAIM

Character claims are on a first-come basis, and only one person per claim.

Comment on the main page with your three favorite characters, in order of preference! You will be assigned the first available character.

WHAT YOU CAN CLAIM

You may claim any character that appears in the first Valkyrie Profile video game, provided I have a sprite for them. I do not currently have every sprite, so I will let you know if there's a problem. If you plan on claiming an obscure character, you may want to ask ahead of time if I have it in a comment to this post.

WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR CLAIM

After your character sprite has been posted on the main page, you're required to display the sprite on your profile, linking it to our club. You have only three days in which to do this, or your character will become available to someone else.

It's that easy! ^_^ Now you can participate in games and contests we may play.

WAYS TO LOSE YOUR CLAIM

If your account is deleted, your claim is also revoked.
If you are deemed inactive. (by never participating in games, discussions, or abandoning MyAnimeList.net altogether)
If you remove your character claim/sprite from your profile.

POSTING ACCESS
Only the mod may make forum posts. Posts not created or approved of (prior to posting) by the mod will be deleted. If you're looking for a general discussion community, visit the general Valkyrie Profile page.

QUESTIONS?

Feel free to reply with any questions you may have about these rules or the club in general.
mizugazipanJul 14, 2008 11:49 AM
MIZUGAZIPAN.livejournal.com
{anime & manga avatars}
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Sprite Donation Box

mizugazipan - Jan 2, 2008

4 by mizugazipan »»
Jan 3, 2008 12:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.